Well, I’ve got everything in the DB now.
I checked the .csv file in the data folder and noticed the last updated date on the file was October 12 2012.
I’ve updated several times since then.
So I renamed the csv to csv.bak and updated the history again and when I scrolled through the list this time the numbering matched the number it reported it had processed.
I hit ‘save/update history’ and the new database was created.
I’m getting the sneaky feeling I haven’t been hitting the ‘save/update’ history button when I update since October 10. :( Though it’s rather strange that I was hitting that button before and suddenly forgot to do it anymore.
Anyway, problem solved here anyway.