Digital Art Zone

More Icons for Genesis Shapes (NEW—220 Emotions)
Posted: 12 June 2013 05:30 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  183
Joined  2005-07-18

nally got around to making icons for some of the lovely packs I’ve picked up in the past months, and since at least a couple people found ‘em useful last time through, I went ahead and uploaded ‘em. There’s instructions in the ReadMes for applying the icons to the sliders in DAZStudio, so that instead of just a name, you get a pretty picture to tell you what that head looks like. It’s not much but, hey, free. *grin*

Inspired by the icon packs for the Starter Set and Ethnicity Sets made available by BlackFeather1973. Many thanks to BlackFeather for those great resources!

The first lot is for the head shapes in the David 3 for Genesis set. Get it here.

The second is for head shapes in the Freak 5 and Stephanie 5 sets (because making a separate download for Steph’s sad three shapes seemed silly). Get it here.

And finally, head and body morph icons for the free RAMWorks Morphs for Genesis pack. I have only done the full body and character faces, not the various enhancement morphs, because they’re self-explanatory and I’m lazy. So yes, this is only a few of the morphs from this astoundingly generous pack—thank you so much for it, RAMWorks! Get the icons here.

Hope they’re of use to someone!

Image Attachments
David3Promo.pngF5S5Promo.pngRAMPromo.png
 Signature 

My freebies on ShareCG
Visit my webcomic: Sunset Grill

Posted: 13 June 2013 03:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  358
Joined  2005-11-24

Thank you. Really like to be able to use these icons so I can see what the sliders control. smile

Signature 

Posted: 21 November 2013 07:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  183
Joined  2005-07-18

Okay, is the 220 Emotions for Genesis set by smay and AlFan a hidden treasure, or am I just the only one who hasn’t heard of it?! Either way—this is a great set and insanely versatile… but the lack of visuals for sliders like “Contempt07” was driving me nuts. So here’s an icon pack to fix that.

As always, get it from ShareCG.

Image Attachments
220.png
 Signature 

My freebies on ShareCG
Visit my webcomic: Sunset Grill

Posted: 21 November 2013 09:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4544
Joined  2004-08-11

Thanks for doing these.  That’s really nice!  grin

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 29 November 2013 11:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  95
Joined  2006-07-16

Thanks Katfeete! I got the emotion icons and added them this week. BIG help! Many, many thanks! smile

Signature 

}|{   Add 3046 to the # of posts!