Digital Art Zone

how would i copy timeline portions, /and create an aniblock?
Posted: 12 June 2013 01:02 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  88
Joined  2012-01-23

what method or program do i need to make my own ani-blocks out of a keyframed animation i have made?, also, is there a way to copy and paste entire stretches of timeline? thus duplicating a line of keyframes? i am trying to find a way to obtain the perfect loop.—-thank you

Posted: 12 June 2013 01:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16403
Joined  2009-01-22

To Make AniBlocks you need AniMate+ or Animate2 full. It will allow you to convert any animation on the Daz time Line into a AniBlock. You can also Cut and edit them in AniMate. I will look up if KeyMate or GraphMate will allow clipping, I have them but not tried that.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 12 June 2013 01:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  88
Joined  2012-01-23

so using animate+ or full i can create an aniblock from my key-framed animation, then place them endlessly on the timeline?    also, what is the distinction between   AniMate+ or Animate2 full?

p.s how do you always seem to answer so promptly?  :D

Posted: 12 June 2013 01:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16403
Joined  2009-01-22

Animate+ was the one Before AniMate2, so 2 has more functions and editing abilities. And AniBlocks are only used in Animate or a Program that supports them, like Carrara. It has a Importer I believe.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt