2. After you unpack the UV maps to someplace where you can find them… they should open in Photoshop where you can use them as guides to paint your own texture.
3. Once you have created your texture in Photoshop, save it as a .jpg (someplace you can find it…lol)
4. Open up Daz Studio and load your elephant into the scene. Make sure you have it selected in the Scene tab.
5. You will need to navigate to the surfaces tab in Daz Studio. You can find it in the Daz Studio Title bar under:
6. Under the Surfaces Tab, you can open the tree for your figure and see all the “parts” that make up the “skinnable areas” of your figure.
7. Clicking the tiny image thumbnail in the Diffuse Color tab on the right will allow you to apply your new texture you made
Now this is a very SHORT simple answer so if you still have questions, please let me know…and GOOD LUCK!! .