1) i would like more video tutorials,
2) weigh map brush. tutorials
3) very hard to find good Videos On youtube showing how to use all of the tools in Daz 4.5
4) More help PDF files on the subject.
i would hope that everything that works in 4.5 will also work in the new daz . ie, victoria 3 , 4, old stuff
not only Genisis .
5) character presets, i would like that this would save all of the attributes at the moment with 4.5 cloths and hair don’t all save as a character preset. i’m talking about character presets i have made myself .
6) smart menue: in unassigned scenes, actors, i have created ie in preset “characters”.. sometimes it’s there in smart menue
and then it’s gone again.
7) mostly finding stuff in DAZ is the a pain. if you “sellect all” and “save” this does not save all attributes if you save to character presets.
the result is only wardrobe items come back when loading the character.
yes saves as “scene” works, but i would like to save as complete character with cloths hair, eyes boots everything!
not sure how to word this :
Example: Mat LD stockings in is pose menue, Figures menue is the “the cr2 file” “underneath” this is required in the same menue.
to make it easy to find.
Example “monagen” in figures menue is a cr2 file Monagen MAT file is in the “Pose” menue
This is normaly not a problem untill you have 50 items or more, then scrolling through the long lists In Each
different menue takes a lot of time .
normally i need to find Mats in one menue then search for the textures some other places and search for the
different cloths types modifications
simple style is in Pose menue pz2 file.. and the Mats are in the pose menue cr2 file is in the figures menue.
all i am asking is please make it easyer to find things ( or suggestion icons yellow) to say where to find associated complanion files.