Digital Art Zone

6 of 6
Where to put…
Posted: 08 June 2013 05:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

The waiting is starting to weigh on Jaderails mind, it has been two days and still no message from Silvious. In that time the little man has never failed to find a lead on a target or the target itself. “Maybe,” he thinks to himself as he leaves this bed and crosses to the window overlooking Misty Morn Lake, the cool breeze off the dark waters cool on his troubled face.“I should have instructed him which of the three to seek first.” Closing the inner shutters to prevent the mornings light from entering his monk like bed chamber he waves a hand and lights the single blood red candle upon his writing table. Sitting in the plain wooden chair at the simple plank and tree limb table he knows that time is not his friend. Sleep may elude him again this day.

With a sharp elbow, Belgus stirs his companion from the doze he has fallen into after spending a long night on the bank of the lake. “See? I told you I wuz right. Each morn he closes himself in, up dere high in his keep” Eyes hard on the single shuttered window.

Pushing his long knife back to seat, Grob sits forward and peers at the keep less than half a click up the head from their well hidden vantage point. “I think you gots it right Bel, two days now he done the same. His serfs seem to be night folks too, except the farmers that I can tell. Maybe we can get in there in broad day as ya think.”

“Yep, I told ya I been watching and learning this place good, just another fat lord waiting for us to relieve him of a bit of wealth.” Belgus says as he moves deeper into the scrub on the lakes edge, Grob following behind. “I figure he debauches all night and then sleeps the sun away, we avoid them guards on the walls, they not so sharp it seems to me, and in and out we go. Easy pickins.”

Grob pulls his long knife, a ray of early morning sun lucky enough to penetrate through the dense foliage glints from a keen edge,“I say them guards could never finish their rounds, then we gots us more time inside.”

Belgus, stops and turns to his fellow cutthroat, a grin showing broken teeth wide across his battered face,“You think I had it any other way in my thinking?”

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 08 June 2013 06:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1676
Joined  2013-04-23

ooohh now the plot thickens, this is turning really interesting now

*sits back with a glass of red wine, eyes halfclosed as they gaze into the fire. Lips curved into a amused smile as she patiently wait for the next part of the big game*

Signature 

My Art Thread  **  My Gallery  **  My Deviant Art  (includes mature content)

Playful Ferret, Proud Wizard Companion of BWC

Posted: 11 June 2013 10:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

Silvious leans back on his corner stool, the wall comforting against his back.

“What has that bloody Jade got me into this time?” He thinks as he studies the dim tavern over the rim of his mug. “All the people here love this Szark wizard, with his lights and helping those that are in need for no return I can seem to find.” Looking to the busy night street just beyond the open shutters to his right the thinks, “This is not a place for a man like me, lighted streets at night, even most of the alleys have the blooming things, how am I supposed to lurk about?” Seeing the one he has been waiting for enter the open doors he sets forward again and waves to catch his eye. “Maybe I can convince this one to hire me on, then I might get close enough to Szark to learn something for Lord Jade.” He thinks as the Captain of the western guards approaches his table. Early that morn Silvious finds himself being fitted for a guards tunic.

Grob presses himself into the deepest morning shadows in the corner formed by the wall and the buttress of the low wall tower. Foot steps on stone pass above him. From the edge of the forest Belgus motions him up. Now is the time to move, this guard will not see another noon. Picking hand and foot holds he climbs silently upward, his long knife held between his teeth by the back of the blade.

Jaderail starts from is near doze as a chill passes over him and the flame before him flickers in and out. It then grows strong and leans off to the side as if in a steady wind. The tip holding steady toward the west like a arrow in flight.

Anger floods Jade as he rises from his table. “You picked the wrong day to test my defenses whomever you are. I will enjoy my time with you in my play rooms above.” Jade thinks, as he moves into the hall. His UnSeen servants moving ahead with commands to wake the Blood guards that slumber below.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 16 June 2013 07:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 79 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8123
Joined  2009-05-14
carola.ottosson - 31 May 2013 08:51 AM
Szark - 31 May 2013 08:47 AM

Good. Great little prop too, simple but effective.

I can’t promise anything these days due to personal issues but I have typed up an intro to Point lights last night. I need to finish it of and do some small renders and get it posted. If or hopefully when it gets posted I will send you a PM. smile

Oohh.. Thank you *pounces to give more hugs* I really appreciate that smile And don’t feel pressed for time or anything, just take as long as you need. Your personal life/issues are more important smile

/C

As promised http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/23911/

Signature 

Pete

Somethings to Consider when starting to learn CG

My Gallery

My Render Thread and Tutorials

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club and Co-operative

Posted: 16 June 2013 12:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 80 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1676
Joined  2013-04-23

Yay, I saw it.. read through it once already. Will need to properly read through it while having studio open so I can actively try it out *smiles* I liekd what I read so far, think I ight have a lot of interesting uses for this *happy smile*

Signature 

My Art Thread  **  My Gallery  **  My Deviant Art  (includes mature content)

Playful Ferret, Proud Wizard Companion of BWC

Posted: 16 June 2013 12:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 81 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8123
Joined  2009-05-14

LOL Carola I like your humour.

..hope it helps.

Signature 

Pete

Somethings to Consider when starting to learn CG

My Gallery

My Render Thread and Tutorials

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club and Co-operative

Posted: 16 June 2013 12:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 82 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3016
Joined  2004-10-25

YAY!!!  Bookmarked with your Uber Area Lighting tut.  ~grin~

Signature 

OK . . . Where’s my chocolate?     Post Count —> 3,263 and growing!     Visit my Renderosity Gallery

It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts ~ John Wooden

6 of 6