3 of 6
Where to put…
Posted: 01 June 2013 06:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6125
Joined  2005-08-29
Miss B - 31 May 2013 09:11 PM

Geeze, I’m so glad I’m not a member of the BWC.  You guys are crazy!

Good Miss B that you had your facts in order. A lot of people seems to mix us Bald Wizards with those others, the Balled Wizards, and you know, that’s just nuts.

Signature 

=============================================
My DAZ Gallery  | The adventures of Lomund
Free RPG adventures for DnD, O:FR and more: http://4eyes.code66.se
Community Volunteer

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club
I always look on the bright side of life, ‘cause I never expected the Spanish inquisition!

Posted: 01 June 2013 10:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16403
Joined  2009-01-22
carola.ottosson - 01 June 2013 06:19 AM

It’s fun when they are crazy *relaxes in the chair and continue to watch the show of hte Bald Wizards and Drow*

Well, the Drow (proud of it too) as you put it is a Bald Wizard. I do admit I prefer to wear my wig in public and as now not let others really see me if possible. I say lurkin in the shadows wearing my wig. I respect the other Bald Wizards, as far as I can toss them, but have learned I’m not the only none HUMAN who has been expected to conform to the human standards when it comes to all the edit’s the High Council issues. I was never informed that common was the accepted regulation form they would be produced in. Yes, I am a Mage, and I can employ spells, potions and or other arcane devices so they are as clear as a carrion crawlers spittle to me but I feel that it should have been explained before the (REMOVED BY A HIGHER POWER) was ever done. You see my point?

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 02 June 2013 12:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6125
Joined  2005-08-29
Jaderail - 01 June 2013 10:15 PM
carola.ottosson - 01 June 2013 06:19 AM

It’s fun when they are crazy *relaxes in the chair and continue to watch the show of hte Bald Wizards and Drow*

Well, the Drow (proud of it too) as you put it is a Bald Wizard. I do admit I prefer to wear my wig in public and as now not let others really see me if possible. I say lurkin in the shadows wearing my wig. I respect the other Bald Wizards, as far as I can toss them, but have learned I’m not the only none HUMAN who has been expected to conform to the human standards when it comes to all the edit’s the High Council issues. I was never informed that common was the accepted regulation form they would be produced in. Yes, I am a Mage, and I can employ spells, potions and or other arcane devices so they are as clear as a carrion crawlers spittle to me but I feel that it should have been explained before the (REMOVED BY A HIGHER POWER) was ever done. You see my point?

I though you had unpacked the babelsnail I sent you. Works like a babelfish but you put it on the eye before you starts to read, it will translate whatever you are reading into you natural language. Maybe it was nicked on the post. If anyone sees a mailman reading all kinds of strange magazines in weird languages at work, you know who’s got your babelsnail.

Signature 

=============================================
My DAZ Gallery  | The adventures of Lomund
Free RPG adventures for DnD, O:FR and more: http://4eyes.code66.se
Community Volunteer

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club
I always look on the bright side of life, ‘cause I never expected the Spanish inquisition!

Posted: 02 June 2013 01:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
Totte - 02 June 2013 12:38 AM

I though you had unpacked the babelsnail I sent you. Works like a babelfish but you put it on the eye before you starts to read, it will translate whatever you are reading into you natural language. Maybe it was nicked on the post. If anyone sees a mailman reading all kinds of strange magazines in weird languages at work, you know who’s got your babelsnail.

“Babelsnail? Babelsnail!” Jaderail hangs his head at the stupidity of his staff. With a thought and a motion of his hand he sends one his unseen servants to the kitchen with a summons for his cook. In short order Elafenia stands before his thrown, bringing with her the smells of fresh baked bread. “You sent for me My Lord?” Jade eye’s her with a sly look, “Yes my dear, fear not, for I wish to only know a simple truth. I received a rather large collection of papers in many crates just days ago. Who may I ask checked the delivery?” With much shuffling of feet and her head lowered, hands smoothing wrinkles from her apron, and setting loose a small cloud of flour, “Why I did My Lord.” as she looks though her bushy brows to avoid looking Jaderail straight on. “And why might I ask did not Jacom the Captain of my Guard not do so, as he has been instructed to do?” Jade inquires with a slight smile. “Oh, please forgive me My Lord, Jacom was chatting up Lucinda as she cleaned the vegetables for your mid day meal. I saw no reason they should be bothered, he is smitten with the girl I’m thinking My Lord, so I had the pleasant man read his list and I checked each off my very self. All was there, I’m very sure.”, Elafenia says as she stands proud and pleased, sure she has done a good job. “Oh, I see. Might I inquire about the Snail, Elafenia? You checked it off and are quite sure it arrived?” “Oh my yes My Lord! Rest easy, on that if it be troubling you. I might not read too good but I know all the food words. The snail did come. Yes I’m very sure of that.” Looking into his lap afraid to proceed, “What came of the snail? I’ve not seen the snail my dear.” With a wide grin, “Oh but you have my Lord, It was such a nice plump one with a wondrous shell, I served it to you as your mid day soup. If I recall you were very pleased with your repast.” Hand to forehead and not daring to look away from his feet,“Yes, yes I recall the day well now. Thank you Elafenia you my go. Please in your passing have Jacom sent to me, I would like to have a few words with him.” ” As you please my Lord.” Elafenia curtsies and leaves.

With a low growl in his throat Jaderail mumbles, “I know this was your doing Lolth, just one more thing for me to repay you for.”

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.

Posted: 02 June 2013 03:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1658
Joined  2013-04-23

*laughs hysterically* Oh my.. I love you guys ! And Jader… where can I read more of your writing? *looks hopeful*

Signature 

My Art Thread  **  My Gallery  **  My Deviant Art  (includes mature content)

Playful Ferret, Proud Wizard Companion of BWC

Posted: 02 June 2013 03:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
carola.ottosson - 02 June 2013 03:21 AM

*laughs hysterically* Oh my.. I love you guys ! And Jader… where can I read more of your writing? *looks hopeful*

LOL!! I’m flattered you found that readable. I just did that for here. I read a lot and spent 12 years as a Dungeon Master for D&D and AD&D. I’m used to thinking this way to make the games seem fuller for the players. I even did different voices for different characters they interacted with.

Signature 

Posted: 02 June 2013 04:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2013-04-23

I’m a MMO roleplayer (only tried D&D when I was a child with my brother and his friend, my brother is 6 years older than me so I was kinda young at that time.. think must have been around 7 or 8 or so (not sure though) ;P.. it was fun but I had no idea what I was doing *laughs*) and I also love to write (both stories for my character (mixture of fanfic and original in a sense, my latest two universes I’m having characters in are Guild Wars 2, and the yet unreleased Elder Scrolls Online) and some original ones), so I kinda jumped straight into that writing smile

Signature 

Posted: 02 June 2013 04:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

I was in my early twenties when I was introduced to D&D, we moved to AD&D from the starter box set. AD&D was all of 4 books by then. I progressed from small hours long games to all weekend games (yes, mega nerd) and from 4 players to a troop of 14 people at once before we all got lives and moved on. I still miss the Real people part. MMO’s just do not have that face to face part I enjoy.

Signature 

Posted: 02 June 2013 04:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2013-04-23

For me MMO roleplaying was easier, partly cause I am slightly shy and also cause there isn’t anyone I know that play pen and paper RPG that lives nearby, These days I roleplay both on my guildforum (TESO) and in game (GW2) and totally love it smile

Than I also tend to hang around here and harass you people ;P

Signature 

Posted: 02 June 2013 04:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

LOL! No harassing I’ve seen. I fully intend to keep the BWC derail going if others do. Small pleasures are the best when they just happen like this did.

Signature 

Posted: 02 June 2013 05:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2013-04-23

Absolutely smile I love reading it too *laughs*

Signature 

Posted: 04 June 2013 04:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8309
Joined  2009-05-14

Does it count that my wife wants to roleplay.wink

Signature 

Pete

Somethings to Consider when starting to learn CG

My Gallery

My Render Thread and Tutorials

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club and Co-operative

Facebook

Posted: 04 June 2013 07:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2013-04-23
Szark - 04 June 2013 04:59 AM

Does it count that my wife wants to roleplay.wink

.... ROFL

*kicks naughty mind into the corner*

*coughs* I’m sure that counts Szark…. *coughs again and gives a sweet smile*

Signature 

Posted: 04 June 2013 07:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8309
Joined  2009-05-14

coughs myself not believing I said that out loud. wink

Signature 

Pete

Somethings to Consider when starting to learn CG

My Gallery

My Render Thread and Tutorials

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club and Co-operative

Facebook

Posted: 04 June 2013 04:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

Picks up ten foot pole…. put’s it back down. Nope not touching it.

Signature 

3 of 6