I set up a dummy runtime to see if I could figure out what I was doing wrong, when I browse to the materials folder I just keep getting a empty folder, but when I browse to the file location the items are there. I've tried loading the rhino, opening LAMH adding the rhino and try to add the hair via going to the folder location and adding it but it keeps crashing studio.
I picked this up this morning, and am new to LAMH, I recently picked up the full plugin, so I am sure it is me who is mucking this up lol.
Hi Heatherlee, here is how you can do:
- load the Woolly Rhino figure in Studio
- start LAMH and click the 'load project' button (see attached figure step 1)
- browse the woolly rhino.lmh file (or the other two available), located in the Runtime::Libraries::Pose::AM::Rhinoceros1::LAMH folder
- in a few seconds you should have the woolly rhino + guides appearing in LAMH
- export the hair (step 2) to Studio and you should be done
Let me know if this is of any help...
Click thumbnail to see full-size image