Digital Art Zone

Where are My Download Links
Posted: 21 May 2013 10:55 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2012-02-21

Please follow the below steps to locate your products.

1. Log in to your account at http://www.daz3d.com/.
2. Click “My Account” in the upper right hand corner.
3. Click “Product Library”, located top center just under the banners. You should see a list of products along the left side.
4. Click on the product name and a list of downloadable products will show up in the center window.
5. Locate the installer and click the “Download” button.

Posted: 30 May 2014 09:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2014-03-16

I have purchased two items for Michael 4 (as well as Michael 4): The Mage (outfit) and Long Beard.  Neither of them show up as an addable item after I select the Michael 4 figure.  What am I doing wrong?

Posted: 30 May 2014 09:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16403
Joined  2009-01-22

Those items have No Metadata. Only items with metadata are Smart and work that way. You will need to use the Content Library Tab and the Poser Formats file section to find the items to load them. You will then need to find the DAZ Studio versions of the textures (if any) to use them. Older content does not all have Metadata and work as smart content. DAZ 3D is updating the files as fast as they can but they have a rather large collection of files yet to be converted to smart format.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt