Bookmark Plug-in for DS 4.6+
I have a big runtime and it's still a pain (even with SmartContent) to find, remember and browse to runtime items.
Indeed the (repeated) search for items in the runtime is for me the biggest kill-joy.
What I would like to have is a DS bookmark plug-in in the style of the Bookmark Panel of the Opera Browser.
I could imagine the following requirements:
- DS bookmark pane (like Opera Bookmark panel)
- add bookmarks via context menu in the SmartContent/ContentLibrary pane
- add bookmarks via drag&drop; from the SmartContent/ContentLibrary pane onto the bookmark pane
- cut, copy, paste, rename, sort and rearrange bookmarks
- add comments to bookmarks
- bookmarks shall have a context menu to load/apply the item and browse to the ContentLibrary
- all bookmarks shall be saved in a single XHTML or XML file (e.g. for easy backup)
- ... there'd sure be more ;-)