Digital Art Zone

99 of 99
Star Trek Builders Unite 4 : In a Runtime Darkly!
Posted: 08 December 2013 06:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1471 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2913
Joined  2010-11-30
shadowhawk1 - 08 December 2013 01:21 AM

Hey everyone,
It is getting really close to a starting a new thread so here are the ideas for a new thread title, any idea on who is taking the thread for the next round?

Where no pixel has gone before

The trouble with textures

The Renders of Triskelion

By Any Other Render

And the Render Shall Lead

All Our Renders

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the 3d Sky

For the Render is Hollow and I Have Touched the Mouse

The Naked Render

What Are Little Renders Made Of?

The Render Trap

The Render of Terror

I thought we had agreed on “What Are Little Renders Made Of?”... (goes and checks) No, that was just the front-runner; no decision was actually reached.

(As much as I like “The Trouble with Textures,” it sounds like a complaint thread title. And “The Naked Render” might get more than a few TOS violations…)

Signature 

Rob Kelk (a.k.a. “the guy with all those freebie lists”)

Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki - rather small at the moment, but with big dreams to be the one-stop list for all D|S and Poser freebies

Come take part in the Freebie Challenge!

Posted: 08 December 2013 06:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1472 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  730
Joined  2006-10-07

Actually it is a neck and neck tie between ‘Where no pixel has gone before’ and ‘What are little renders made of’. My problem is that the ‘What are little renders made of’ suggestion sounds like a K4 render thread title, but I will go with the majority, so lets hear what you all want as the next thread title.

robkelk - 08 December 2013 06:26 AM
shadowhawk1 - 08 December 2013 01:21 AM

Hey everyone,
It is getting really close to a starting a new thread so here are the ideas for a new thread title, any idea on who is taking the thread for the next round?

Where no pixel has gone before

The trouble with textures

The Renders of Triskelion

By Any Other Render

And the Render Shall Lead

All Our Renders

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the 3d Sky

For the Render is Hollow and I Have Touched the Mouse

The Naked Render

What Are Little Renders Made Of?

The Render Trap

The Render of Terror

I thought we had agreed on “What Are Little Renders Made Of?”... (goes and checks) No, that was just the front-runner; no decision was actually reached.

(As much as I like “The Trouble with Textures,” it sounds like a complaint thread title. And “The Naked Render” might get more than a few TOS violations…)

Signature 

“When wrongs are pressed because it is believed they will be borne, resistance becomes morality.”  “The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”  “Most bad government has grown out of too much government.” —Thomas Jefferson.

Posted: 08 December 2013 07:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1473 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  404
Joined  2008-04-09

What, no “3D, the Final Frontier”?

Posted: 08 December 2013 07:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1474 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-10-07
nightwolf1982 - 08 December 2013 07:12 AM

What, no “3D, the Final Frontier”?

Now that it has been suggested it is an option. Thanks for suggesting it.

Signature 

“When wrongs are pressed because it is believed they will be borne, resistance becomes morality.”  “The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”  “Most bad government has grown out of too much government.” —Thomas Jefferson.

Posted: 08 December 2013 07:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1475 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16750
Joined  2003-10-09

Just so that we know, for when post 1502 is made, who is going to be fronting the next iteration?

Has any decision been made yet?

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        November Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 08 December 2013 07:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1476 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-10-07

Well at this time that is still up in the air. I will have an answer for you before post 1500 if that helps. If no one steps up to take it I guess I will do it again so the thread doesn’t die out.

chohole - 08 December 2013 07:25 AM

Just so that we know, for when post 1502 is made, who is going to be fronting the next iteration?

Has any decision been made yet?

Signature 

Posted: 08 December 2013 09:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1477 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  463
Joined  2003-10-09
wsterdan - 07 December 2013 08:23 AM
GRFK DSGN Unlimited - 06 December 2013 07:38 AM

It’s official. The first issue of my comic, The Final Frontier, is for sale on Amazon! If you want the link, please PM me or drop me an email (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)).

David

Just bought it, congrats!

Have you considered selling it on http://www.comixology.com as well? They have their Indie Submit program up and running.

—Walt Sterdan

It’s in the submission process. I submitted back in June and still waiting on a response.

Posted: 08 December 2013 11:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1478 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  503
Joined  2009-07-12

I will step back in, if none of the others would like it. Head the thread is easy, it’s maintaining the freebie list that will take you’re time.

Where no pixel has gone before. 

is the title I’d go with, since the other title, even though there is a Star Trek Builders at the front would look like a Kids render.

-Paul

New Thread http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/33725/

Signature 

Don’t resist change! Subvert from within!

99 of 99