SInce I installed over the older version, all are problems.
Problems to register it.
Access violations during the render with delight.dll.
Problems with MSCVR90.DLL from .NET during the render.
Problems exporting from Hexagon to DAZ. ( DAZ doesn’t start )
Problems exporting from Hexagon to DAZ. ( Some objects pass, and others not beeing all selected )
At this moment, I can’t render nothing, except if the scene is too much simply. And if I close DAZ, this countinue runnig in the Taskmgr and I have to finish the task.
All this with little moments of good running in a 32 bits XP with the max possible memory por XP.
Meanwhile in the posts, suggestions about not use too much complicated objects. Well, maybe it would be a good idea to explain this before offer this product.
I had to reinstall all 3 times since now…. and I go for the fourth.
Working during 25 years as software developer, I can’t say if is a problem of transition from XP to Vista, of conversion from 32 to 64 bits, or the salad of the DLLs .NET versions of Microsoft. But in any case, all this problems are sign of a bad ended product and the method to send the errors is painfull.
It is a pity.