Digital Art Zone

Adding movement morphs to an auto-fitted figure
Posted: 15 June 2012 10:24 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  48
Joined  2006-09-09

Alright, found a good tut on the CCT.  Found the place in Daz Studios to select save as a DSF Figure or Prop & successfully saved my creations.  Now,  I’d like to give the skirts movement morphs…not just following the movement of Genesis’ pose. 
For instance, like this skirt below;  I fashioned it to have panels like that of a belly dancing skirt I’d seen & I’d like each panel to have individual movements separate from Genesis so that if Genesis is posed in a dance movement, the panels can appear to be in movement & not clinging to Genesis’ legs.  Any good, easy to understand tutorials on adding movement?

Image Attachments
skirt_.png
 Signature 

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We are on the same side now.
cool grin
Old post count: 2426
cool smile
Me on Facebook
My Freebies
My Gallery

Posted: 15 June 2012 10:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2308
Joined  2005-09-05
Flamewing - 15 June 2012 10:24 PM

Alright, found a good tut on the CCT.  Found the place in Daz Studios to select save as a DSF Figure or Prop & successfully saved my creations.  Now,  I’d like to give the skirts movement morphs…not just following the movement of Genesis’ pose. 
For instance, like this skirt below;  I fashioned it to have panels like that of a belly dancing skirt I’d seen & I’d like each panel to have individual movements separate from Genesis so that if Genesis is posed in a dance movement, the panels can appear to be in movement & not clinging to Genesis’ legs.  Any good, easy to understand tutorials on adding movement?

Sickle Yield did a rigging tutorial for skirts in the old forum unfortunately I no longer have a link to it. It is listed in the secrets of DS4 thread with some other tutorials on similar subjects.

There is also the item by Bobbie in the DAZ store which comes with a tutorial.

Sorry I don’t have links for any of these.

Signature 

Shadermixer tutorials and recipes
My ShareCG Gallery
Shadermixer Documents

Posted: 16 June 2012 01:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6560
Joined  2006-02-20

SickleYield’s tutorial
http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?p=3245529
http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?p=3251385

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?
Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki: https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org

Posted: 16 June 2012 07:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  48
Joined  2006-09-09

Thank you. grin

Signature 

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We are on the same side now.
cool grin
Old post count: 2426
cool smile
Me on Facebook
My Freebies
My Gallery