IS there a quick and dirty way to fix the Duplicate Formulas Error
First two errors are due to missing morphs, the Joequick morphs are looking for morphs from other products and you either don’t have them or don’t have them installed.
Thank you, Thank you Bejaymac
The duplicate formula errors are easy enough to fix, DS4.5 or 4.6 will do it for you.
1) load Genesis into an empty scene, you’ll get the error message, just click it to carry on.
2) find the offending morph(s) in the Parameters tab, in this case it Actor/Universal/Fantasy SciFi and it’s the HFS_Shapes_Head01 morph.
3) Dial the morph to make sure it works and then zero it again.
4) at one end of the dial you’ll see a little “cog”, click on it and in the little menu that opens click on Parameter settings.
5) in the new window that has just opened you will see a Color A & a Color B, click on Color B to open the color picker.
6) Set the color to 254, 254, 254 and click OK.
7) Click “Accept” at the bottom of the Parameter Settings window.
8) After that window closes go “File > Save As > Support Asset > Save Modified Assets”.
DS will do a quick scan of the figure and open a small window that should only have the one file listed, accept it and DS will replace the old file with a new updated one.
You can now clear the scene and Genesis will no longer give you that error from that morph, you might still get it from others, but you now know how to fix it.