Digital Art Zone

4 of 5
Tlaloc For M4 (Update : DS-Specific MATS Now Available)
Posted: 11 June 2013 05:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  225
Joined  0

Alright! I’ve got him posted up on my website.
http://www.childeoffyre.com

Click on the splash image, and then click on “Characters” in the LEFT HAND side navigation menu. Thumbnails all load in the right frame. Just please remember the caveat/disclaimer about the morphs issue. I can’t figure out how to fix it yet, and no one else seems to know what’s causing the problem, either! LOL

I think the Elite/H4 and Morphs++ versions are close enough visually (I did the best I could to match the shapes up between them) that it may or may not really matter in the long run. It’s just a pet peeve of mine to release something with a known issue in the working (or misbehaving in this case) files!

I will also be updating the first post with this/update thread title to reflect the fact that he IS posted on my website. Eventually, I’ll get him posted to ShareCG, and I’ll supply that link as well once I have him up there. For now, though, you can definitely grab him off of my website.

I attached the thumbnail you’ll be looking for on the characters page on the website.

Package Contents :
8 Eye Textures
4 Limbs Textures
4 Torso Textures
4 Head Textures
1 Lash Transmap
1 Teeth/Gums Texture
PNG Thumbnails

Elite/H4 INJ/REM for the head
Elite/H4 INJ/REM for the body
Elite/H4 INJ/REM for both at once
Morphs++ INJ/REM for the head
Morphs++ INJ/REM for the body
Morphs++ INJ/REM for both at once

1 Base Texture MAT (apply this first!!)
8 Eye MAT poses
4 Body (from neck down) MAT poses
3 Scar Partial MAT poses (Arms, Legs, Torso)
6 Wounded Partial MAT poses
——Arms NO Scar
——Arms With Scars
——Legs NO Scar
——Legs With Scars
——Torso NO Scar
——Torso With Scars

4 Head MAT poses
——Base Head (no scars, no wounds)
——Scars
——Wounds-Only
——Wounds With Scars

Image Attachments
Tlaloc-th.jpg
 Signature 

“It is small and broken, but still good. Still good.”
—Lilo & Stitch—

My Content Paradise Store
My Freebies

Posted: 11 June 2013 11:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2008-01-23

Awesome! can’t wait to try it out when I get back home :D

Posted: 11 June 2013 12:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Rank
Joined  0

And for those who dislike my website navigation, Nathan is now up on ShareCG as well.

You can find him over there at this link:
http://www.ShareCG.com/v/69762/view/11/Poser/COF-Nathan-Tlaloc

Caine Collin:
Enjoy him, and have fun with him. I am probably going to do more for M4, now that I think I have the general idea of how. Mike is so neglected, he needs some attention! LOL

Signature 

—Lilo & Stitch—

My Freebies

Posted: 11 June 2013 08:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  206
Joined  2006-09-05

Cannot find a file for “/Runtime/Libraries/!DAZ/Michael4/Deltas/Morphs++/InjDeltas.SCLHeadsize.pz2”.
And,
Cannot find a file for “/Runtime/textures/vyktohria/Donovan/vykdon_FACE01.jpg”.

Apart from that he loads well and looks great.

Posted: 11 June 2013 10:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Rank
Joined  0

Shoot! Alright. Let me sort it. The headsize is part of Morphs++, it’s under the ‘morphforms’ thing on the head. I don’t know what happened with the texture. Let me go back in and fix that. Sorry!

Signature 

—Lilo & Stitch—

My Freebies

Posted: 12 June 2013 02:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Rank
Joined  0

Alright - I’ve checked all of the MAT files, it looks like it’s just three of them. Not sure what happened there. I might have just forgotten to clear out the eyebrow texture as I tend to habitually simply set the part to not be visible anyway, as no matter what you do in the material room, the stupid thing leaves a shadowy-something behind in the render.

Anyway - I’ve cleared out those texture nodes and re-saved the MAT files with the corrected texture nodes.

I’m not sure what to tell you on the HeadSize thing. I’ll double check it, but the last thing I knew, the HeadSize was part of the Morphs++ and it’s “Morphforms”, and you should have those INJ and REM delta files in your folder structure if you have the Morphs++ package.

Alright - I’ll upload the corrected zip/etc in the morning. But I’ve got the texture references fixed at this point. LOL

Signature 

—Lilo & Stitch—

My Freebies

Posted: 12 June 2013 03:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2008-01-23

Frodi are you using Mophs ++ ? I used the H4/Elite ones didn’t get anything other then the texture reference for an error, which oddly only occurred on one of the MATs lol

anyway, looks great, and I’ll be playing with it most of today, while contractors are working in my house :D

Posted: 12 June 2013 03:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Rank
Joined  2006-09-05

Yes, I use the morphs ++, will have another play tomorrow. Not a big problem, but thought I would let Seliah know. I love Tlaloc.

Posted: 12 June 2013 07:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Rank
Joined  0

Frodi-
Maybe try re-installing your Morphs++ package? Those files SHOULD be there if you have Morphs++ installed. There should be an InjDeltas.SCLHeadsize.pz2 and an RemDeltas.SCLHeadsize.pz2 in that folder. All I can suggest is a re-install of Morphs++ to prevent that error.

Thank you for letting me know about the bad texture references. I appreciate being told. They could not be fixed if I did not know it was there. I will have the zip file updated shortly, and will post to let folks know once it’s up.

Caine Collin-
I don’t know if Studio works this way, but in Poser, if there is a bad reference call for a texture, and I tell it to “ignore” it, then any further MAT files I load that call for that same faulty texture reference will simply ignore it silently, without notifying me through an error dialogue. I went through all of my MAT files to check on this, though, and it was only three of them - the base texture mat, the non-scarred head mat, and the scarred head-mat. Somehow, I seem to have avoided making the same mistake with the two wounded head mats. When Frodi mentioned it, I went about checking ALL of them, just to be safe. That’s how I found all three. LOL

Signature 

—Lilo & Stitch—

My Freebies

Posted: 12 June 2013 07:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Rank
Joined  0

Alright - I’ve uploaded the corrected files now. Please re-download the zip file and re-install the Base Texture, Head NO Scar, and Head Scar mat files to avoid the bad texture reference errors. =)

Both the download from my website, as well as ShareCG have been updated to fix the issue. Thank you Frodi!

Signature 

—Lilo & Stitch—

My Freebies

Posted: 12 June 2013 09:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Rank
Joined  2006-09-05

All working as well as I hoped. Thanks Seliah.

Posted: 12 June 2013 11:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Rank
Joined  0

Frodi,

I will take that to mean there are no further texture errors. Are you still getting errors about the morph INJ file on the HeadSize? And/or did you try to reinstall your Morphs++?

Signature 

—Lilo & Stitch—

My Freebies

Posted: 13 June 2013 12:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
Rank
Joined  2006-09-05

The textures have now no errors. The morph INJ file on the HeadSize also works when I tick “stop asking”. No problem really. I did not reinstall the Morphs++.

Posted: 13 June 2013 04:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
Rank
Joined  0

Very strange behavior as far as the Deltas go. But I’m glad he’s working for you. Hope you have fun with him. =) I’m going to go try to sort out how to do Studio mats now… so you folks don’t have to constantly tweak his specularity and stuff every time you load a MAT.

Signature 

—Lilo & Stitch—

My Freebies

Posted: 13 June 2013 05:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Rank
Joined  2006-09-05

He is a very nice figure Seliah.

4 of 5