Digital Art Zone

Models and Items not showing up in Daz Studio 4.5
Posted: 15 May 2013 05:40 AM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2013-05-14

I just got the Daz Studio 4.5 program to work, though the only way I can view the Genesis model is if I click on the file itself in the “People” folder. I cannot seem to edit the model either, I have to click on each model element in its own content folder to see the item, and the item appears on its own. Is there something that I need to do to get the model to be customizable?

Posted: 15 May 2013 06:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6200
Joined  2005-08-15

I am not sure what you mean here at all.

If you go to the People folder, you should double click (or drag and drop) the file called Genesis.DUF into the Viewport.  If you then go to the Parameters pane, you will find all of the morphs that are loaded with Genesis.

You load clothing and hair in the same manner, is that what you mean?  If not, you could post a screenshot to show what you mean by using the Browse button just above where you write your post.

Posted: 15 May 2013 07:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7650
Joined  2009-05-14
goodrumwill6 - 15 May 2013 05:40 AM

I just got the Daz Studio 4.5 program to work, though the only way I can view the Genesis model is if I click on the file itself in the “People” folder.

This is the way it is so I don’t see a problem there as with the rest like Jimmy I am not following what you are trying to convey. Could you rephrase to make your issue more clearer please so we can help better.

Signature 

Pete

Somethings to Consider when starting to learn CG

My Gallery

My Render Thread

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club and Co-operative