Digital Art Zone

25 of 42
samples of my renders - by cosmo
Posted: 07 December 2012 11:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 361 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  920
Joined  2008-11-27
cosmo71 - 07 December 2012 10:41 AM

what are you using, genesis or v4.2 and if v4.2 the original or a figure like wwg2?

The character I’ve done was/is a V4(.2) with Perfect V4-Morphs/Injection.

Haven’t tried a new one right now, as there is still a render running…

Signature 

Markus

My store at DAZ: http://www.daz3d.com/sedor

Member of the Bald Wizards Club (BWC).

My facebook artist page: https://www.facebook.com/WatmaScunn

Posted: 07 December 2012 11:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 362 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1519
Joined  2010-06-29
sedor - 07 December 2012 11:16 AM
cosmo71 - 07 December 2012 10:41 AM

what are you using, genesis or v4.2 and if v4.2 the original or a figure like wwg2?

The character I’ve done was/is a V4(.2) with Perfect V4-Morphs/Injection.

Haven’t tried a new one right now, as there is still a render running…

sedor, go to this thread and have a look:

BIG ERROR on Deltas Morphs++ in DS4.5

I do a scene, save the scene load it new and it works,

I do a new scene, save this scene and load it new and it works

but now the first scene doesn`t work anymore because of missing deltas, because files can`t be found but if you look at the windows explorer the files and pathes ds4.5 says it can`t found are allready existing.

you inject the morphs new and then oh wonder the figure looks okay, you save the scene and…ups…the second scene doesn`t work because of the same issue (missing pathes) but the first does if loaded new.

you inject the morphs in the second scene new and save the scene and it works again if loaded new but now the first scene doesn`t work again.

that is a software issue and nothing else

Signature 

Samples of my renders by cosmo

Every day is your day - not the day of other people - So live your life, not the lifes of others and enjoy it

Posted: 07 December 2012 01:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 363 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  495
Joined  2004-06-12

Sorry, self-removed, wouldn’t want to post something too Risqué for the idiotic TOS here.

Posted: 08 December 2012 09:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 364 ]
RankRank
Joined  2004-06-12

Sorry, self-removed, wouldn’t want to post something too Risqué for the idiotic TOS here.

Posted: 08 December 2012 04:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 365 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-06-29
pumeco - 08 December 2012 09:50 AM

there was no nudity in the images, so no tos problem smile

Signature 

Every day is your day - not the day of other people - So live your life, not the lifes of others and enjoy it

Posted: 08 December 2012 04:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 366 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-06-29

Dixie reborn in ds4.5

unfortunatelly the only female figure based on wwg2/v4.2 I can use in ds4.5 all other renders with all other characters I have to do in ds3

Image Attachments
dx_reborn_dec_-_Kopie.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 08 December 2012 06:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 367 ]
RankRank
Joined  2004-06-12

I removed them just in case due to moderator actions elsewhere on the forum, which apparently, I’m not allowed to discuss either.

Glad to see you fixed her, and to see a headband for once :-P
So did you like the site?

Anyway, she’s sexy enough but I think the nipples are a bit too obvious, I would make them less defined at the base of the nipples otherwise it looks like the fabric is wet, but you’ve not added the wet (and I doubt you’d be allowed with the current TOS).

Posted: 09 December 2012 08:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 368 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-06-29

in the next render you can see her run smile

Signature 

Posted: 09 December 2012 08:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 369 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-06-29

out in the desert there is….

Image Attachments
dx_rocket_worm_1_-_Kopie.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 15 December 2012 04:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 370 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-06-29

dx got a new job smile

it is not intended to show that only black people are in prison but my white guys no matter what I do, do not look mean enough (except one, who will be put to jail soon if the police can get him)

Image Attachments
dx_new_job_-_Kopie.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 15 December 2012 04:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 371 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16403
Joined  2009-01-22

Gang rape at prison? Not my idea of a good job.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 15 December 2012 04:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 372 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-06-29
Jaderail - 15 December 2012 04:46 PM

Gang rape at prison? Not my idea of a good job.

gang rape? well man, you don`t know Dixie smile there will be no gang rape. The bad guys can be happy when she is not angry and goes back to her office without any incidents.

Signature 

Posted: 17 December 2012 08:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 373 ]
RankRank
Joined  2004-06-12

@Jaderail
I wouldn’t worry about that if they’re DAZ male characters, even Genesis hasn’t evolved enough to grow a cock yet :-D

@Cosmo
I’m disappointed with this one, you’re letting your usual high standards of sexyness slip a bit.  I personally don’t find well-groomed career women sexy at all, in fact they’re a total turn-off.  They go into a fit if they break a fingernail, they bankrupt their partners due to excessive shoe-shopping, and they smell like you just passed-through the cosmetics area of a department store.  They even wear bras and nail varnish!

The human equivalent of a pampered dog.

No, what you need is a cool girl version of Dixie, someone who bites her fingernails instead of getting a manicure.  Someone who couldn’t give a crap that she’s got mud all over her jeans.  Someone who runs her fingers quickly through her hair in the morning and considers that her hair is groomed because of it.  Someone who goes for a dip without even checking that anyone was looking.  Someone who realises that after using the tree branches as a make-do multi-gym, that even she needs to clean-up now and then - but still feels there’s some more wear left in those muddy jeans before they’re due for a wash in the stream.  Someone who would just give you a menacing stare of silence if you tried to talk to her, unless of course she happens to think you’re cool as well.

In which case, you get a “Hi”.

Posted: 18 December 2012 12:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 374 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-06-29
pumeco - 17 December 2012 08:58 AM

@Jaderail
I wouldn’t worry about that if they’re DAZ male characters, even Genesis hasn’t evolved enough to grow a cock yet :-D

@Cosmo
I’m disappointed with this one, you’re letting your usual high standards of sexyness slip a bit.  I personally don’t find well-groomed career women sexy at all, in fact they’re a total turn-off.  They go into a fit if they break a fingernail, they bankrupt their partners due to excessive shoe-shopping, and they smell like you just passed-through the cosmetics area of a department store.  They even wear bras and nail varnish!

The human equivalent of a pampered dog.

No, what you need is a cool girl version of Dixie, someone who bites her fingernails instead of getting a manicure.  Someone who couldn’t give a crap that she’s got mud all over her jeans.  Someone who runs her fingers quickly through her hair in the morning and considers that her hair is groomed because of it.  Someone who goes for a dip without even checking that anyone was looking.  Someone who realises that after using the tree branches as a make-do multi-gym, that even she needs to clean-up now and then - but still feels there’s some more wear left in those muddy jeans before they’re due for a wash in the stream.  Someone who would just give you a menacing stare of silence if you tried to talk to her, unless of course she happens to think you’re cool as well.

In which case, you get a “Hi”.

a cool girl version of Dixie? Like this one?

Image Attachments
dx_dark_goth.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 18 December 2012 12:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 375 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-06-29

...back in time intrepid men set off to discover the world…

this was rendered with simple 3d standard ds light, no light or shadow effects, rendertime just a view seconds

Image Attachments
to_unkown_coasts_2.jpg
 Signature 

25 of 42