2 of 41
samples of my renders - by cosmo
Posted: 24 May 2012 02:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  190
Joined  2010-09-21
cosmo71 - 24 May 2012 02:34 PM
Tako Yakida - 24 May 2012 12:03 PM

I see pubic hair, lol! That would have been removed even in the old thread. No pun intended. raspberry

interesting to see on what you are paying attention LOL I self haven`t noticed that LOL

Let’s just say I miss the 90’s. LOL

Signature 

My DAZ Store
My Freebies

New Reality Tutorial - Ultra-realistic displacement in Reality

Posted: 24 May 2012 02:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1500
Joined  2010-06-29

by the way, the bull in the “temple” render has no pubic hair cool smile

Signature 

Samples of my renders by cosmo

Every day is your day - not the day of other people - So live your life, not the lifes of others and enjoy it

Posted: 24 May 2012 02:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-06-29
Tako Yakida - 24 May 2012 02:39 PM

I see pubic hair, lol! That would have been removed even in the old thread. No pun intended. raspberry

interesting to see on what you are paying attention LOL I self haven`t noticed that LOL

what was at the 90`s?????:roll:

Signature 

Every day is your day - not the day of other people - So live your life, not the lifes of others and enjoy it

Posted: 24 May 2012 03:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-09-21
cosmo71 - 24 May 2012 02:41 PM
Tako Yakida - 24 May 2012 02:39 PM

what was at the 90`s?????:roll:

Let’s just say certain, um, models of the era had a bit more variety to their, um, “landscape” than models of today. wink

Signature 

My DAZ Store
My Freebies

Posted: 24 May 2012 07:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-06-29

Dixie as little elf (pointy ears)

smile

Image Attachments
dx_little_elf_-_Kopie.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 24 May 2012 08:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-09-21

I tried to answer your PM but the PM box doesn’t show it. lol

I see you figured it out though. smile

Signature 

My DAZ Store
My Freebies

Posted: 24 May 2012 08:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-06-29
Tako Yakida - 24 May 2012 08:20 PM

I tried to answer your PM but the PM box doesn’t show it. lol

I see you figured it out though. smile

yeap smile

mr szark helped me (I think he helped me in the old forum, too with this issue smile ) I am getting old

Signature 

Posted: 24 May 2012 09:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

It is easy to see you have used your time off very wisely. How many did you render while you were off? Or do you still have a few days of free time to render?

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 24 May 2012 09:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-06-29
Jaderail - 24 May 2012 09:00 PM

It is easy to see you have used your time off very wisely. How many did you render while you were off? Or do you still have a few days of free time to render?

yeap, had two weeks freetime (this is the second) but in two weeks I have another three and a half week freetime smile and these three weeks is also european soccer championship smile

well I have many new ones, but most I can`t post here red face

but I was using my time to figure out how the uberenvi light works and have done some tries with blender, what took time because I had absolutely no clue what to do.

Signature 

Posted: 24 May 2012 10:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

YES!! Glad to hear you got to enjoy your time, I’ll want to see all the DIXIES you can post as soon as the forums will let you.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 25 May 2012 01:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-06-29

here is another one… I think it is perfect for the season smile

Image Attachments
dx_sunbathing_100_small.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 25 May 2012 03:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-06-29

and a second at the pool smile

Image Attachments
dx_sunbathing_200_small.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 25 May 2012 09:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1198
Joined  2007-11-30
cosmo71 - 24 May 2012 09:56 PM

yeap, had two weeks freetime (this is the second) but in two weeks I have another three and a half week freetime smile and these three weeks is also european soccer championship smile

but I was using my time to figure out how the uberenvi light works and have done some tries with blender, what took time because I had absolutely no clue what to do.

Did you read stonemason’s UberEnvironment tutorial in the old forums? It’s sort of zero’d out all my previous attempts to create good light and shadows, so I believe I’m getting a lot better ambient light and realistic shadows now than before. Basically it’s simply to set up UberEnvironment2 with good enough quality for ambient light and one directional sun-/moon-light using raytracing shadows. It’s a huge difference, and quite noticable.

BTW, nice renders there, and very interesting composition. wink

Edit. Hey, try to use a bump-map on the water-surface, and see what you get!! (remember raytracing).

Posted: 25 May 2012 10:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-06-29
Norse Graphics - 25 May 2012 09:10 PM
cosmo71 - 24 May 2012 09:56 PM

Did you read stonemason’s UberEnvironment tutorial in the old forums? It’s sort of zero’d out all my previous attempts to create good light and shadows, so I believe I’m getting a lot better ambient light and realistic shadows now than before. Basically it’s simply to set up UberEnvironment2 with good enough quality for ambient light and one directional sun-/moon-light using raytracing shadows. It’s a huge difference, and quite noticable.

BTW, nice renders there, and very interesting composition. wink

Edit. Hey, try to use a bump-map on the water-surface, and see what you get!! (remember raytracing).

all these renders in this thread use just one distant light and UverEnvironment2 smile nothing more (except the temple render, in it there are two spotlights for the fire instead of the distant light). For all renders in my thread at the old forum I have used just distant and spotlights.

Signature 

Posted: 25 May 2012 10:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-06-29

I have deleted the bump for reflection of the water becaue…it is still water LOL

Signature 

2 of 41