Digital Art Zone

6 of 6
Serial numbers
Posted: 17 July 2012 02:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  18342
Joined  2003-10-09

Tis OK, the way things keep changing, even we get confused. In a post further up I had put a link to a thread which no longer has the relevant info either.

these little things are sent to keep us on our toes I think rolleyes

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Spring Bryce Rendering Challenge        April Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 04 August 2012 07:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-08-03

I have a problem to…..........

When I open bryce 7 and type my username and my serial number (from the readme file) it just quits.

And by the way I am on MacOSX Version 10.7.2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

long face

Posted: 05 August 2012 03:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  18342
Joined  2003-10-09

Unfortunately Bryce 7 does not work on OSX Lion at the current time. It does state this if you check the Tech Specs

http://www.daz3d.com/products/bryce/bryce-tech-specs/

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Spring Bryce Rendering Challenge        April Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 20 December 2012 07:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 79 ]
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2011-09-15

its nowhere to be found in my stuff either serial numbers of read me, could someone just be cool and hook us up wid dat?

Posted: 17 January 2015 12:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 80 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  241
Joined  2003-10-09
Drakpa - 24 May 2012 07:32 AM

Same problem: I’ve downloaded a .exe for hexagon, it asks me a serial at launch but there is no serial in readme or in account so I can’t use it.

Same issue here. Hard to believe this hasn’t been solved 2 years later. It wan’ts to charge me to download again.  Only have the exe and a serial in my account that will not validate. Frustrating to say the least, especially when I actually PAID for this software.

Signature 

There can be only one ultimate figure. For me that’s Genesis!

Rendering 1000 lives! Check out my web comic, Streets of Mutantville

Posted: 17 January 2015 05:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 81 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5656
Joined  2012-04-07
Greybro - 17 January 2015 12:56 PM
Drakpa - 24 May 2012 07:32 AM

Same problem: I’ve downloaded a .exe for hexagon, it asks me a serial at launch but there is no serial in readme or in account so I can’t use it.

Same issue here. Hard to believe this hasn’t been solved 2 years later. It wan’ts to charge me to download again.  Only have the exe and a serial in my account that will not validate. Frustrating to say the least, especially when I actually PAID for this software.

We can buy multiple copies of any product [makes sense for things like the gift cards] but to download it? From your Product Library? It should not be asking for money there. That would be the most recent [and only available] edition atm. The serial key has to be manually typed in [run thing as admin] to work on some computers. If all that doesn’t work, then contact CS because they have been helping folk get their numbers last I read. For some unknown reason [at least I don’t know why] a whole bunch of serial numbers and some products seemed to have vanished from our accounts. My account has the download but not the key! Thankfully the computer kept the key information for the re-installation though and it’s working.

Signature 

Stuff in Clouds Photos, lots of ‘em grin

6 of 6