Digital Art Zone

4 of 6
Serial numbers
Posted: 26 May 2012 09:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2007-01-19

well, as i was saying that wont work on the 026 ones, afreaginname, thanks for the info, ill try it but im on a mac, so ill try the other download and let you know results

edit, well you may be lucky on the pc, but on the mac download i get the same file (:.
just another q for the mods :), i cant open a ticket, the links are down, what do i do about that?

Posted: 26 May 2012 09:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  250
Joined  2009-01-27
darknight666 - 26 May 2012 09:11 AM

well, as i was saying that wont work on the 026 ones, afreaginname, thanks for the info, ill try it but im on a mac, so ill try the other download and let you know results
edit, well you may be lucky on the pc, but on the mac download i get the same file (:.
just another q for the mods :), i cant open a ticket, the links are down, what do i do about that?

My condolences, fer shur… As a PC-dood I can’t be of much service to the MAC crowd, so all we can do is keep on hacking!  :)

Can we find someone running around here who has the zip file for the mac that was downloaded prior to the revamp?

If so, you guys can apply the same procedures as I did with the PC installer to the MAC installer and see what you come up with.

Good luck!

Signature 

For any arguments or illustrations I give, my system specs are:
Hexagon version 2.5.1.79,  XP pro 32 bit,  pentium core2 duo,  ATI radeon 3870, 2 gigs ram

Posted: 26 May 2012 09:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2012-05-26

no feedback from DAZ3D personnel?

we need the serial number

Posted: 26 May 2012 10:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Joined  2012-05-26

They say that “If you have any questions, we’d love to hear from you. Email us at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)” on my email after i successfully confirmed my account. After i sent my email to that particular link to request for the serial number…however, this is what i got…

We’re writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (sales) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group. A few more details on why you weren’t able to post:

* You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
* The owner of the group may have removed this group.
* You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.
* This group may not be open to posting.

If you have questions related to this or any other Google Group, visit the Help Center at http://www.google.com/support/a/daz3d.com/bin/static.py?hl=en_US&page=groups.cs.

Thanks,

daz3d.com admins

hope that daz3D personnel could give some feedback. I need the serial number.

Thanks

Posted: 26 May 2012 10:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2012-05-20

I’ve downloaded Bryce 7 and Hexagon 2.5, but the serial numbers for both don’t seem to be part of the downloads (like the serial for DAZ Studio 4 was).  Am I missing something obvious?  I’ve checked My Account/My Serial Numbers and found nada.  Thanks.

Posted: 26 May 2012 11:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15950
Joined  2003-10-09

I am going to merge your post with the thtead that is already ongoing about serial numbers.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 26 May 2012 11:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
elham_ynaze - 26 May 2012 09:43 AM

Please be patient, we can not do anything until we get some answers from the people who can help, and it is now the weekend, so nothing is likely to happen until Monday at least.

Be aware that these forums are supplied for the use of froum members, and anything you post here is unlikely to be seen byt the PTB. 

We are forwarding/ reporting all issues. We can do no more.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge

Posted: 26 May 2012 11:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Joined  2012-05-26
chohole - 26 May 2012 11:07 AM
elham_ynaze - 26 May 2012 09:43 AM

Please be patient, we can not do anything until we get some answers from the people who can help, and it is now the weekend, so nothing is likely to happen until Monday at least.

Be aware that these forums are supplied for the use of froum members, and anything you post here is unlikely to be seen byt the PTB. 

We are forwarding/ reporting all issues. We can do no more.

sorry for being impatient. thanks a lot for your response. really appreciate it.

Posted: 26 May 2012 12:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Joined  2007-01-19

@ evilfabio, if you look on the help button ! Then click software registration, you can get the bryce code there, the hex one is another prob:)

Posted: 26 May 2012 05:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  383
Joined  2003-10-09

My apologies to the MAC users.

I had no idea your version of 2.5.1.79 (latest version: Public Freebie) was not technically the same build as us PC user’s version.

Yes, the serial number I was trying to help you all find (without stepping on chohole’s toes) was from the PC ZIP (that afreaginname posted), and I thought since no MOD (including chohole) took it down, it would at least be o.k. to inform you about it without directly linking, or posting to this thread (a moot point now, right blackjack4494?).

I do hope you MAC users receive a solution SOON (that’s soon, not DAZ soon), so you can all play as well, and enjoy both the benefits of, and the tiresome frustrations with Hex.  Good luck to you all.

New PC users, you have a temporary and immediate solution, so you have no excuses.  Now, go play.

Take care all…
Ken

Signature 

Take care all..        “It’s easy to clean up when you got money.”        *Old Post Count:  Don’t know, don’t care…  *New Site Status:  Doesn’t matter one iota.
Ken

Posted: 27 May 2012 01:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Joined  2007-01-19

Thanks guys, spose i should have said i was using a mac, you just forget sometimes,lol.
Glad you guys are sorted, hopefully macs WILL get a fix soon, i still cant even raise a ticket?

Posted: 27 May 2012 07:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
darknight666 - 27 May 2012 01:54 AM

Thanks guys, spose i should have said i was using a mac, you just forget sometimes,lol.
Glad you guys are sorted, hopefully macs WILL get a fix soon, i still cant even raise a ticket?

Instructions on how to report issues, until the support system is up an running properly again

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/115/

Signature 

Posted: 27 May 2012 07:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
Joined  2007-01-19

thanks chohole, didnt notice that

Posted: 28 May 2012 07:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  367
Joined  0

The serial number included in the Hexagon Windows version zip file (posted earlier in this thread), indeed does also work for the Mac version currently being offered. I just downloaded it and installed it using that serial number with no problem.

Ignore the fact that the program seems to be asking for a HDZSTND-026-???????-???-???-??????? serial number, it’s a mistake in the serial number dialog box.

Signature 

-Dean

DAZ Gallery: http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#users/1922/

Posted: 28 May 2012 08:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  250
Joined  2009-01-27
de3an - 28 May 2012 07:06 PM

The serial number included in the Hexagon Windows version zip file (posted earlier in this thread), indeed does also work for the Mac version currently being offered. I just downloaded it and installed it using that serial number with no problem.
Ignore the fact that the program seems to be asking for a HDZSTND-026-???????-???-???-??????? serial number, it’s a mistake in the serial number dialog box.

Ahem…allow me to be the first to say: YOU ROCK!!!

Even though we still have to get our ingredients from a chinese menu, at least now MACs and PCs are all seated at the same table!!

LET’S EAT!!  LOL

Signature 

For any arguments or illustrations I give, my system specs are:
Hexagon version 2.5.1.79,  XP pro 32 bit,  pentium core2 duo,  ATI radeon 3870, 2 gigs ram

4 of 6