Digital Art Zone

2 of 6
Serial numbers
Posted: 24 May 2012 06:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2008-06-03

Thanks to all of you who replied. I really appreciate your timely assistance.

Posted: 24 May 2012 07:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2003-10-09

Same problem: I’ve downloaded a .exe for hexagon, it asks me a serial at launch but there is no serial in readme or in account so I can’t use it.

Signature 

Posted: 24 May 2012 11:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1428
Joined  2008-01-01

Hi musilligregory

When you write in these forums, you are read by other users, not by officials of Daz 3D - we can only point you in the right direction.  Your best bet is to contact Support

Posted: 24 May 2012 01:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6356
Joined  2003-10-09

Great, then I’ll just have to be patient then (I’ve had a lot of practice at that lately smile ). Thanks to all for responding. Now I don’t feel so alone anymore…

Signature 

My Renderosity Gallery - My DAZ Gallery - My ShareCG Freebies
“Scientists tell us that the fastest animal on earth, with a top speed of 120 ft/sec, is a cow that has been dropped out of a helicopter.’” - Dave Barry

Posted: 24 May 2012 04:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2007-01-19

can i just ask, i understand the download error, so we dont get a serial key with the present exe., what will happen here, will the download be changed to the old zip containing the code or should we put a ticket in requesting one?

Posted: 25 May 2012 10:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2009-06-08

I’d avoided the free studio 4 pro as I assumed that it would be a limited time evaluation but seems fully featured (not that I’ve really got around to using it properly).  Just dowloaded and installed Hexagon (just in case) and this does seem to be for evaluation only as you can’t save a model without a licence key.  You can’t really judge a model until you see it in a render so wondering if there is something I’m missing here?

Posted: 25 May 2012 10:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1113
Joined  2003-11-25

It should be the full version.  The serial number should be in your account dashboard on the left hand side under “My Serial Numbers”. You should see one listed for Hexagon.  If not, contact sales.

Signature 

For quality historical and realistically accurate poses and props, please visit My DAZ Store

Want the latest news? Check out my facebook page to find out what’s in the works.

Posted: 25 May 2012 10:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-05-24

Hi everyone. I’m new. Does anyone know how I get the Hexagon 2.5 serial code?  I downloaded it free, but can’t get in. Thanks.cheese

Posted: 25 May 2012 10:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16351
Joined  2003-10-09

This is a problem we are aware of, and it has been logged. You should have received a readme with the download, and the serial number should have been in the readme.

Was your download a zip file, or an exe ?

I have merged 2 threads on the same subject, so the convo is all in one place.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        October Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 25 May 2012 10:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1113
Joined  2003-11-25
chohole - 25 May 2012 10:20 AM

I have merged 2 threads on the same subject, so the convo is all in one place.

Oh good. I’m glad you said something, because I thought I had gone mad when I saw all the posts.  Lol.

Signature 

For quality historical and realistically accurate poses and props, please visit My DAZ Store

Want the latest news? Check out my facebook page to find out what’s in the works.

Posted: 25 May 2012 10:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2009-06-08

Ah OK - sorry for the wrong posting..

I’ll keep an eye here and possibly get on to sales at some point.  Really can’t be looking gift horses in the mouth and unbelievable that these products are actually free :-D

Posted: 25 May 2012 10:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  173
Joined  2010-03-14
r_yanis - 25 May 2012 10:20 AM

Hi everyone. I’m new. Does anyone know how I get the Hexagon 2.5 serial code?  I downloaded it free, but can’t get in. Thanks.cheese

Look under “My Account” “My Serial Numbers” you should find it there.

Haslor

Signature 

Metadata has a Standard, so please use it!
Creation Instruction coming soon to a Document Center near you.
——————-
Warning: Sitting for more than 6 hours a day is not good for you.
So Stand up, change you desk to a Stand up Desk.
Walking is good for you, so get up and walk for at least a half hour a day.

Posted: 25 May 2012 11:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16351
Joined  2003-10-09

I am going to move this thread, and merge it with the ongoing conversation about this issue.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        October Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 25 May 2012 11:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  385
Joined  2003-10-09

For all those wanting to enable your copy of Hexagon now without waiting for DAZ to fix the download link back to the ZIP, or don’t feel like re-downloading (maybe you don’t have the allocated bandwidth?) the software again.

*HINT*

You can find the current *PUBLIC LICENSE* (same for everyone) in the old Hexagon Forums.  It was posted shortly before the changeover.

To access the old/archived forums just add “archive” after “forum” in the address header (looks like this:  http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/ )

Hope this helps.

Take care all…
Ken

***EDIT:  Appears the new forums auto-link URL’s, so there you go, just click the link, and navigate to the Hex Forums.  You can find it.  I have faith in you…***

Signature 

Take care all..        “It’s easy to clean up when you got money.”        *Old Post Count:  Don’t know, don’t care…  *New Site Status:  Doesn’t matter one iota.
Ken

Posted: 25 May 2012 02:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2007-01-19

my download was an exe, so no readme, also you wont find in your serial numbers in your account as it was not an add to basket item,
Also if im looking in the right thread in the above link thats a 025 code, we need a 026

2 of 6