Digital Art Zone

i managed to keyframe a basic fight scene. :D
Posted: 08 May 2013 07:03 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  88
Joined  2012-01-23

i finally made an animated fight scene. it took me for ever, and i think i did ok. i keyframed this using only basic tools, and added the sound from a sound library i had. it is very basic and simple, in a white room. and i have no idea how to make blood or anything. and WARNING, it is a small bit violent, and my wife insisted i make the guards female. lol…if it is too violent, delete this thread. no prob. 

i want a huge amount of critique if you dont mind, please tell me ways to make this better. i want to do full videos.  ——-

http://youtu.be/NLtpr53awxo

Posted: 09 May 2013 11:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  839
Joined  2003-10-09

Looks pretty good, reminds me a little of “Dishonored”, a video game I’ve been playing - 9/10 at Gamespot so that’s a compliment.

You say key framed, I try to use mocap files when I can, way less work and usually more convincing, at least with my lack of patience for keyframing.

Signature 

http://bond3d.wix.com/carrarators#!home/mainPage

Posted: 09 May 2013 03:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-01-23
Steve K - 09 May 2013 11:13 AM

Looks pretty good, reminds me a little of “Dishonored”, a video game I’ve been playing - 9/10 at Gamespot so that’s a compliment.

You say key framed, I try to use mocap files when I can, way less work and usually more convincing, at least with my lack of patience for keyframing.

you wont believe this, lol but i just got done playing that, and that was what inspired it! what are the odds.  i have corvos tattoo on my hand.

Posted: 09 May 2013 07:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  839
Joined  2003-10-09
noved123 - 09 May 2013 03:19 PM
Steve K - 09 May 2013 11:13 AM

you wont believe this, lol but i just got done playing that, and that was what inspired it! what are the odds.  i have corvos tattoo on my hand.

The odds are about a billion to 1.  I only got an Xbox to play GTA5, which is now delayed to Sept. 2013.  So I got a few faves like “Red Dead Redemption” to pass the time.  (You might guess I am a Rockstar fan).  Then “Dishonored” got some high marks, so I got it.  Great game, happy it inspired you.  Got a picture of that Corvos tattoo?

Signature 

http://bond3d.wix.com/carrarators#!home/mainPage

Posted: 09 May 2013 07:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-01-23

the mark of the outsider hurt like heck to get, but i can feel corvos awsomeness.  so worth it.

Image Attachments
b5b5bb5bb5b.jpg