1 of 3
Sickbay - Minishelves and Pill Bottles
Posted: 08 May 2013 03:37 PM   [ Ignore ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4909
Joined  2012-04-07

nc = non-commercial

Designed for to be a part of [one day] a Star Trek set so it’s non-commercial use only.

A wall with a couple of doors for ‘swooshing’ open [slides on the ‘x’]. A .cr2 file. As it loads, figures loading at 0.0.0 would be ‘inside’ the room. Other side would be the hallway.

Doors can be hidden if you want to use just the wall.

Feel free to recolour/texture the item to suite your scenes ... templates in the texture folder. No textures included this time. Item is uvmapped.
Wall with Doors

11 May 2013 added: Peddle Bed/Chair

There would be 2, one about where this loads, and the second over a bit on the same wall.

Image Attachments
Wall_with_Doors.jpgSymmetry_yes.jpgCan_hide_or_use_doors.jpgas_loads_M4_is_inside_room.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 09 May 2013 08:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  143
Joined  2003-10-09

Anything from a certion starship is always nice smile Thank you!

Signature 

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
Mark Twain

Posted: 09 May 2013 08:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-04-07

You’re welcome.

Working on some chairs for the room. One style is about half done.

Signature 

Posted: 11 May 2013 08:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-04-07

Okay, here’s the first piece of furniture for the room.

A “Peddle Bed/Chair” which was used during physical checkups ... sort of a reverse “running up and down stairs” concept to get the heart rate flying.

Image Attachments
001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 13 May 2013 11:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-04-07

And here’s a picture .pp2 file for the same wall grin

It loads just a tad from the wall to show off the back which is pink. The front is displaying the previously released texture and FX on the opacity.

DA Link

Image Attachments
Picture_for_WallwDoors.jpgback_is_pink.png
 Signature 

Posted: 13 May 2013 01:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-10-09

More awesome goodness! Thank you and keep it coming :D

Signature 

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
Mark Twain

Posted: 14 May 2013 03:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-04-07

You’re welcome.

I was hoping to do some “kitbashing” and redistribute of the set I’m using as a pattern for this, but so far the communications systems seems to be not working, downloading from the site has become ridiculously slow and files corrupted ... so ... well ... it’s going to take awhile for me to “remake” all this.

I have 2 of the ‘ceiling lights’ done. Planning to release those later with other prop items still WIP.

Taking a look at the room for all the patients ... okay. I think I need a few reference images for the base of the beds etc. [found what I needed]

edited to remove and change a bit of info. I have found a name and email address for the original mesh which thankfully doesn’t belong to the website. So hopefully it’ll work grin

Image Attachments
wheregoes.pngwip_(2).png
 Signature 

Posted: 17 May 2013 10:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-04-07

The next wall completing the waiting room corner, with a picture on it, the ceiling lights and I’ve included the Peddle Bed/Chair this time as a prop. Files do not overwrite previous releases ... now you have a choice. The prop file loads a little faster but cannot be animated.

DA Link

[btw - one does not have to be a member of DA in order to download files]

Image Attachments
so_far.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 20 May 2013 04:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-04-07

Not the furniture yet, but the Patients’ Room is done. In final checking/packing stage so hopefully sometime tomorrow it’ll be available.

A .cr2 file so one can hide walls, ceiling, joints, rotate ‘em, have some fun wink

Image Attachments
001.jpglotsofBones.jpguvmapped.jpgwhereloads.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 20 May 2013 05:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-04-07

Before I forget again ...

If anybody is interested for this remake I’m working on, I’ve been using an image from one source and a mesh from another as a “pattern”. All mesh is “new”, created in Hexagon. But as I’m not working from schematics but other people’s work, I call this a remake. As far as I can tell, J.W.Neto may be the creator of the original max file and either he or someone else has compiled together a lot of images for the Sickbay called “Enfermaria”. I seem to have collected this file from 3 or 4 sources so ? its origins.

Anyhow, my thanks to those who have gone before ... and if certain folk wish that this [when finished] be uploaded to a certain website [concept was fine with me], they’ll have to make contact as my efforts to contact you seem to be lost in the wind tunnel.

Signature 

Posted: 21 May 2013 08:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-10-09

I can only speak for myself and state that I am very eager to use this set when finished. It is coming along very well.

Signature 

Mark Twain

Posted: 21 May 2013 12:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-04-07

Good to hear! This is a lot of work.

Okay ... here it is: the Patient Rooms

And since I found them while packing files, here’s a re-up for those TOS Andorian antennae I made sometime ago.

And of possible use for texturing up some alien planets/suns/whatever off in the background images is one of Sol plus some filter passes.

Image Attachments
001.jpg006.jpgAndorian_Antennae_re-up.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 24 May 2013 08:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-04-07

Wall Pad, an add-on for the Patient Rooms wall ... TMP style wink

DA Link

Image Attachments
WallPadPromo.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 04 June 2013 07:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-04-07

Finally the heat wave broke long enough I could get some more modeling done grin

Here’s a “table ledge” for the Patient Rooms’ wall joints/supports.

Prop loads “one” in position. Use the Parameter tab to reposition more copies loaded in. Resize and reposition as necessary and “parent” to the appropriate joint.

You may notice a template for a blanket in the zip ... yes it’s done too but won’t be made into a prop for release until the bed is done. It has several shading domains so one can make a striped blanket if they want to.

Image Attachments
One_Table_Ledge.png
 Signature 

Posted: 09 June 2013 04:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-04-07

The BioBed plus monitors and more ‘wall pads’.

This bed is a basic flat slab. If somebody wants a round ‘neck pillow’, I also have a “cargo tube” in my DA Gallery which could be resized and turned into a neck pillow or what we call here, a body pillow.

Image Attachments
BioBedSet.pngperspective.png
 Signature 

Posted: 10 June 2013 06:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-10-09

wow this is really coming along so well.

Signature 

Mark Twain

1 of 3