Digital Art Zone

5 of 5
Toe Control For Genesis - Now Available (Commercial)
Posted: 20 May 2013 11:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6513
Joined  2003-10-09
Zev0 - 20 May 2013 09:29 AM
Lol I actually wanted Faceweight out sooner but they said they want to do a morph promotion so they released it together. Made more sense releasing them this way actually:) But thank you:)

Oh yeah, snatched up Faceweight too. Can't let any of your excellent morphs get away. LOL
 Signature 

My Renderosity Gallery - My DAZ Gallery - My ShareCG Freebies
We’ve all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.

Posted: 21 May 2013 07:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2471
Joined  2005-04-15
Is anyone else having trouble installing this using the .exe files? I've tried installing this three times now and the ONLY thing that's showing up in the Toe Control folder of DS is a "Zero Foot" pose. And yes, I opened the actual folder and looked, and all that's in there is that single .duf and the matching png.
 Signature 

“And on the subject of bundles, exactly WHY does the M5 Pro Suite have a V5 DRESS and the Troll in it? Exactly what kind of “pro” IS M5?  Apparently one who likes to dress up in drag and go cruising down in the red light district of lower Middle Earth.”

Posted: 21 May 2013 08:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3520
Joined  2009-08-05
The morphs should be under actor\pose control\feet\Toe control. What you are looking at is the preset.
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 21 May 2013 09:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-15
Zev0 - 21 May 2013 08:07 PM
The morphs should be under actor\pose control\feet\Toe control. What you are looking at is the preset.

No, sorry if it wasn't clear. What I was saying was that that was the ONLY thing that the installer was installing. The other folders/controls weren't even there, like it was getting that far in the install and just stopping.

Anyway, I finally got them to install by shutting everything else I had running down, installing again, and then bringing up only DS 4.5... no p3DO, no browsers, no anti-virus, since at the same time my Firefox stopped being able to access these forums (I'm on IE now,) and another item I loaded into DAZ was also acting buggy as heck. There was something really weird going on, but while I still have no idea what it was, that seems to have fixed it.
 Signature 

“And on the subject of bundles, exactly WHY does the M5 Pro Suite have a V5 DRESS and the Troll in it? Exactly what kind of “pro” IS M5?  Apparently one who likes to dress up in drag and go cruising down in the red light district of lower Middle Earth.”

Posted: 21 May 2013 09:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16403
Joined  2009-01-22
Cybersox13 - 21 May 2013 09:03 PM

No, sorry if it wasn't clear. What I was saying was that that was the ONLY thing that the installer was installing. The other folders/controls weren't even there, like it was getting that far in the install and just stopping.

Anyway, I finally got them to install by shutting everything else I had running down, installing again, and then bringing up only DS 4.5... no p3DO, no browsers, no anti-virus, since at the same time my Firefox stopped being able to access these forums (I'm on IE now,) and another item I loaded into DAZ was also acting buggy as heck. There was something really weird going on, but while I still have no idea what it was, that seems to have fixed it.
NEVER install with DS running. It will cause Errors and can Corrupt your CMS Database.
 Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 21 May 2013 09:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-15
Jaderail - 21 May 2013 09:16 PM
Cybersox13 - 21 May 2013 09:03 PM

NEVER install with DS running. It will cause Errors and can Corrupt your CMS Database.

I wasn't running DS... believe me, I know better than that... but I WAS running Photoshop, Filter Forge and P3dO, so it's possible that one of them could have had a back channel to DAZ or Poser open somewhere.
 Signature 

Posted: 21 May 2013 10:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 67 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16403
Joined  2009-01-22
Cybersox13 - 21 May 2013 09:23 PM
I wasn't running DS... believe me, I know better than that... but I WAS running Photoshop, Filter Forge and P3dO, so it's possible that one of them could have had a back channel to DAZ or Poser open somewhere.
Ah, Only if you used a bridge but could happen.
 Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 31 January 2014 06:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 68 ]
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2008-05-03
Just wondering, Zev0. Any future plans for a version of Toe Control for Victoria 6?

Posted: 31 January 2014 08:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 69 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3520
Joined  2009-08-05
I will have to see. Genesis 2 has more control on the toes and will have to see how viable a remake of the product would be. I only made it for genesis1 because you could not move the toes. On genesis2 you can without additional products.
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 31 January 2014 12:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 70 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6513
Joined  2003-10-09
A "Barefoot Poses" for G2/M/F would be a welcome addition to my Runtime.
I realize you specialize in morphs, not poses, but a product like
http://www.daz3d.com/hands-for-genesis-2-female
made for feet individually would be nice.
[ Edited: 31 January 2014 12:13 PM by tjohn ]
 Signature 

My Renderosity Gallery - My DAZ Gallery - My ShareCG Freebies
We’ve all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.

5 of 5