Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
no smart content tab
Posted: 14 May 2013 09:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2013-05-14

Yea! I’m glad too even with some minor fixings that I still need to do hahaha (annoying directory path setups :S )

Well, I got the idea of DIM functions… but it’s not easy for beginners & I was about to write the same thing you did… “why such crazy ways to install a software?”

Anyway… let’s pray for some DAZ guys efforts making this thing easier for everybody. They (and we) would gain a lot with that smile

Cheers & thanks for the help!

Posted: 14 May 2013 10:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16403
Joined  2009-01-22

NM, I’m sorry to any that read the old post. I just had a bad day and it showed in this post.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 20 May 2013 09:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2013-04-30

This is what my files look like

daz 3d -> studio ->my library -> people -> genisis -> pose

And then under pose there’s

basic child
basic female
basic male

I don’t have a poser runtime folder :/

I downloaded Daz Studio 4.5 Pro 64 bit

Posted: 20 May 2013 09:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7100
Joined  2005-08-15
nww999 - 20 May 2013 09:05 AM

This is what my files look like

daz 3d -> studio ->my library -> people -> genisis -> pose

And then under pose there’s

basic child
basic female
basic male

I don’t have a poser runtime folder :/

I downloaded Daz Studio 4.5 Pro 64 bit

It took me ages to realise that you were replying to my much earlier post, please use the ‘Quote’ button when there is a long time lapse, it makes it a lot easier.

You will certainly have a Poser Runtime folder, but not where you are looking, it is not inside a Pose folder, but it ‘contains’ a Pose folder itself.  If you look in the My Library folder, there should be a folder called Runtime.  This folder is what DS displays in the Content Library under Poser Formats > My Library.  Drop your pose files in there, and they will apppear in the Poser Formats > My Library > Pose folder.

If you don;t have a folder called Runtime in My Library, please post again.

Posted: 22 May 2013 11:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2013-04-30

This is what I have

Daz 3D ->Studio -> My Library -> Runtime

And then I have the options of
Support
Textures

Posted: 22 May 2013 12:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7100
Joined  2005-08-15

The runtime folder is specifically for Poser content, i.e., content that is in the Poser file format, like CR2, PZ2, PP2 etc etc.  These files, will not be seen by DS unless they are inside a Poser Runtime folder.

Is it the Mary INJ and REM files you are reffering to?

Is this what you were enquiring about?

If you have any Poser content previously installed, then you should have (inside the runtime folder) Geometries and Libraries and Textures.  Inside the Libraries folder, there should be Character, Pose, Props and several others.  If you don’t have any Poser content installed, then simply create a folder inside the runtime folder, called Libraries and then another one inside that called ‘Pose’ and drop the INJ and REM files in there.

EDIT:
I went back through the thread, and you did not say what charcter these pose files are for?  They may or may not work with Genesis.

2 of 2