Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
Importing nil point error
Posted: 04 May 2013 04:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  209
Joined  2006-10-13

No it isn’t licensed yet, if you plan on using it on something donate some money my way and throw some credit up for me that usually is my license. I guess I could let ya’ll play with it, but right this second I’m doing something else I’ll put up the link up later on. It is the weekend so things may take longer to put stuff up.

Posted: 04 May 2013 06:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1392
Joined  2011-01-03
The_Grimreaper - 04 May 2013 04:27 PM

No it isn’t licensed yet, if you plan on using it on something donate some money my way and throw some credit up for me that usually is my license. I guess I could let ya’ll play with it, but right this second I’m doing something else I’ll put up the link up later on. It is the weekend so things may take longer to put stuff up.

I didn’t mean that I wanted to use it—I was wondering if it was possible to help find out what is wrong with it.

Signature 

- Garstor
Australian-Canadian currently trapped in Texas (maintaining sanity with doses of Carrara, LightWave and PhotoShop)

My 3D art Flickr page for final or near-final images
My 3D art Flickr page for work-in-progress or experiments

Posted: 04 May 2013 06:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  209
Joined  2006-10-13

I’m going to put a link for it up. I’m just saying that because some people may take it and run for it sorry being paranoid runs in my family. Hold on wait which format should I put up. I have been through so many formats that I can’t remember which one you want.

2 of 2