Digital Art Zone

20 of 20
Welcome to the May 2013 Freebie Challenge: “Yesterday’s Future”
Posted: 03 June 2013 03:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 286 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  509
Joined  2003-11-30

Congratulations to all the winners. A job well done to everyone who entered. Some brilliant stuff this month and not a weak one in the bunch. Onward to June!

Posted: 03 June 2013 04:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 287 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2955
Joined  2010-11-30
Dorseyland - 03 June 2013 09:52 AM

Good point about the archive gallery, goldschopf—I hope the judges took the later entries into consideration as well!

I can’t speak for jeeperz, but I know I bundled up all fifteen entries when I sent them to the other judges… and the two last entries were mentioned three times on various judges’ lists.

Signature 

Rob Kelk (a.k.a. “the guy with all those freebie lists”)

Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki - rather small at the moment, but with big dreams to be the one-stop list for all D|S and Poser freebies

Come take part in the December Freebie Challenge! (And see who won November’s Challenge, too!)

Posted: 03 June 2013 04:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 288 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1874
Joined  2006-02-17
goldschopf - 03 June 2013 09:31 AM

Yes, congratulations to the winners and honorable mentions! There were a lot of great renders entered this month, I was really impressed with the lighting in several of them!
I know the contest is already over, but does anyone know if the gallery is going to be updated to include entries 13, 14, and 15? I like to look back at the gallery from time to time and admire all of the great renders people have entered.

Yes, the gallery will have all of the entries.  We’ll even go back beyond the current contests to retrieve/archive the older entries.

Kendall

Signature 

Any opinions expressed in this post are those of Kendall Sears and may, or may not, be more, or less, valid than any other opinion.

The contents of this post are intended for the DAZ forum only, do not re-post any portion to any other forum without his permission.

Posted: 03 June 2013 05:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 289 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2955
Joined  2010-11-30

The prizes that I had in my possession have now been sent along to the winners. The winners’ information has been sent to our sponsors for the other prizes.

Again, a big “thank you!” to our sponsors: Krissy, celebi, DAZ3D, Jaderail, Eustace Scrubb, Mr. Sparky, and DocMikeB .

And just as big a “thank you!” to our gallery webmasters, Kendall Sears and Alexa Sears.

And now I can relax. (looks at pile of “free resources lists” updates that have accumulated over May) Or not. Somebody toss me one of those pies, will you?

Signature 

Rob Kelk (a.k.a. “the guy with all those freebie lists”)

Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki - rather small at the moment, but with big dreams to be the one-stop list for all D|S and Poser freebies

Come take part in the December Freebie Challenge! (And see who won November’s Challenge, too!)

Posted: 04 June 2013 09:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 290 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1073
Joined  2003-11-24

congrats to the winners and HM’s. tough competition this month

Signature 

old post count 2826   ETO and all around crazy person

20 of 20