Digital Art Zone

3 of 3
this product has NOT been tested in daz!
Posted: 07 May 2013 11:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5355
Joined  2008-03-06

That’s unfortunate.  Should anyone be refused a refund on something of mine at Rendo, please apply to me personally and I’ll PayPal it to you.  I’m pretty sure DAZ will let you return via ticket if you make this kind of error (I did it with a Carrara boat I bought once because I missed the line saying it was for that program only).

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery and tutorials.

Posted: 07 May 2013 11:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2196
Joined  2011-11-16

Yes, DAZ has a very good return policy. I’ve never had trouble with them. There have been many times I’ve bought something from DAZ that I wasn’t sure if it would work as I expected but knew I could return if it didn’t and most times I haven’t had to return the item. So it has been a win-win situation that way.

Signature 

Just because I may have a strong opinion doesn’t make it any more (or less) correct than any other, just that I feel passionately a particular way at that moment.

Posted: 07 May 2013 12:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15815
Joined  2003-10-09

There were a couple of plugins to read from and write to Poser’s shader tree. Unfortunately it had limits (the write step missed a property out, as I recall) and development stopped several years ago.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

3 of 3