Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
Where Oh Where Have My Purchases Gone
Posted: 24 June 2013 10:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2013-05-22

Daz never answered my question. I figured out how to download. My next question was that I was too stupid to believe your warning it wouldn’t work on the new Apple OS. I’d been using Bryce for years on an older system and hoped it was patched for OS 10. I got no answer to my question of is a fix in the works. If not can you suggest an alternative, since I’ve already purchased the product and you have my money.
Can anybody step up and answer?

Posted: 24 June 2013 10:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  198
Joined  2008-02-26

If it don’t work on your system, I would ask for a refund. Maybe rebuy it when they get around to making it work right. That is my 2 cents at least. From lurking the forums, it seems to me MAC support is usually a bit lagged behind.

Posted: 24 June 2013 10:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16108
Joined  2003-10-09
toothfaerie - 24 June 2013 10:05 AM

Daz never answered my question. I figured out how to download. My next question was that I was too stupid to believe your warning it wouldn’t work on the new Apple OS. I’d been using Bryce for years on an older system and hoped it was patched for OS 10. I got no answer to my question of is a fix in the works. If not can you suggest an alternative, since I’ve already purchased the product and you have my money.
Can anybody step up and answer?

As this was your first post to the forum I obviously didn’t see any previous questions that you asked.

However over in the Bryce forum we do have this information about Bryce in the newer OS Xs

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/19948/

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 19 September 2013 04:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2013-09-15

Thank you for your comprehensive instructions as to how to actually get your product once you have bought it. However the process is not straight forward and indeed is complicated. Would it not be easier for your customers, when they have purchased an item, to have a simple button which will download exactly what they ordered, including all the extras they need to install correctly. If it takes 3 pages to explain how to do it your way atm and there is a tutorial on it too just shows how complicated it can be, especially for old timers like me.

Rex

2 of 2