RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2148
Joined  2008-01-02

I lul’ed at this

Image Attachments
not_jelly.jpg
 Signature 

Former owner of 9,600+ posts.
404 Raptor not Found. Additionally, an error has occured while trying to display this error message. Please contact your dromaeosaur provider and reboot your raptor.
My gallery~  http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/5858

Posted: 19 April 2013 09:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6450
Joined  2003-10-09

That’ll work. smile

Signature 

My Renderosity Gallery - My DAZ Gallery - My ShareCG Freebies
We’ve all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.

Posted: 19 April 2013 09:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
tjohn - 19 April 2013 09:04 PM

That’ll work. smile

I meant the thread title…although the jellyfish thing’ll work, too. LOL

Signature 

We’ve all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.

Posted: 19 April 2013 09:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22
Ledhead - 19 April 2013 08:48 PM

Didn’t you mean to say getting off?

I like it the way it is unless I get too many complaints.

Looks out car window, “Oh, Hi ossifer. No I haz not been drinking. Why?”
“Sure, car iz off, and out I’m getting. Well of horse I see dat white line. Why?”
Seconds later.
“Now hold on just one bit dere, I’m NOT as think as you Drunk I am!”

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 19 April 2013 09:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

I only had tea martoonies.

Signature 

Posted: 19 April 2013 09:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1615
Joined  2012-01-04
Jaderail - 19 April 2013 09:09 PM
Ledhead - 19 April 2013 08:48 PM

Didn’t you mean to say getting off?

I like it the way it is unless I get too many complaints.

Looks out car window, “Oh, Hi ossifer. No I haz not been drinking. Why?”
“Sure, car iz off, and out I’m getting. Well of horse I see dat white line. Why?”
Seconds later.
“Now hold on just one bit dere, I’m NOT as think as you Drunk I am!”

After getting five DUI’s I decided it was time to stop dri….

...ving through check points.

I actually quit drinking 12 years ago and I never seem to hit a check point anymore. That might be because I’m not out drinking and leaving from a tavern somewhere near a check point.

Signature 

Old Post Count: Maybe 3 or 4.
O/S: Windows 7x64
D/S: 4.6.0.18

Posted: 19 April 2013 09:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

I’ve been clean of hard liquor for 16 years now. The Hard stuff is my demon. I was shocked when my Doc suggested two beers a day to help my kidneys keep flushing fluids. I’ll never doubt what a Doctor says again.

NOTE to others with kidney issues: ONLY do this if told too!!

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 19 April 2013 10:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5233
Joined  2008-03-06
Jaderail - 19 April 2013 09:38 PM

I’ve been clean of hard liquor for 16 years now. The Hard stuff is my demon. I was shocked when my Doc suggested two beers a day to help my kidneys keep flushing fluids. I’ll never doubt what a Doctor says again.

I don’t drink alcohol.  Not because I think it’s inherently bad, but because my Granddad and my Dad (and great-Granddad as well, I think) were alcoholics before they got clean themselves.  It’s pretty clear we have bad genetics for it, or for the psychological factors that lead to it. 

I have friends that drink responsibly, including my sister and cousin, but I feel panicky just thinking about having a margarita.

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

Posted: 19 April 2013 10:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1615
Joined  2012-01-04
SickleYield - 19 April 2013 10:04 PM

I don’t drink alcohol.  Not because I think it’s inherently bad, but because my Granddad and my Dad (and great-Granddad as well, I think) were alcoholics before they got clean themselves.  It’s pretty clear we have bad genetics for it, or for the psychological factors that lead to it. 

I have friends that drink responsibly, including my sister and cousin, but I feel panicky just thinking about having a margarita.

My Dad passed away back in ‘92 because of alcohol. His liver failed on him. That is why I quit.

Signature 

Old Post Count: Maybe 3 or 4.
O/S: Windows 7x64
D/S: 4.6.0.18

Posted: 19 April 2013 10:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8390
Joined  2009-06-11

Awww weather haz turned gloomy waaah eta ah double crap what happened to page 100? etta oh I see *headdesk*

Grrrr all thumbs on the cellphone, fingers freezing after sail fail LOL  Just waitin for a ride home and warm again.

EDIT: Moved to new thread. Old thread now closed.

Posted: 19 April 2013 10:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3045
Joined  2004-10-25

After I developed a kidney stone 3 1/2 years ago, the Urologist that pulverized it suggested lemon juice when I asked what I could do or take to prevent another one, so I drink 2 glasses of lemonade every day.  My Nephrologist told me to drink 8 glasses of fluids a day to flush the kidneys, and she prescribed a diuretic to help it along.  So 2 glasses of lemonade and 6 to 8 glasses of water a day.

I’ve never been a fan of beer, but that would be preferable to all that water.  Sometimes I feel like I’m drowning, well during the winter anyway.  During the summer the more water the better to keep hydrated during the heat and humidity.

Signature 

OK . . . Where’s my chocolate?     Post Count —> 3,263 and growing!     Visit my Renderosity Gallery

It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts ~ John Wooden

Posted: 19 April 2013 10:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Hi, my name is Tjohn, and I’m a diabetic. (Hi Tjohn)
I can’t drink, as it sends my sugar sky-high. After binge-drinking in college I only had an occasional beer for years.
Before I knew I was developing Type-2 diabetes, I noticed I was getting migraine-like headaches immediately after about half a beer. Not much fun in that, so I just stopped drinking. That was about 15-20 years ago.
I’ve never missed it, really. (shrugs)

Signature 

Posted: 19 April 2013 11:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6018
Joined  2005-04-16
Ledhead - 19 April 2013 06:50 PM
Kyoto Kid - 19 April 2013 06:37 PM

...and Ledhead’;s the winner!!!!!!

[hands thread naming crown & scepter over]

——

LOL

...actually have a fairly extensive collection of those flat black circular things you put on this device called a turntable, still have several milk crates full of notebooks and sketchbooks for my RPG campaigns and stories, don’t have one of those wireless/cell/dumb phones, or even a telly, and haven’t driven a vehicle in over thirty five years.

...hold on a moment, someone’s ringing me up on the party line. wink

What did I win, a thousand dollar gift card? Oh Boy. I’ll be able to clear out my wishlist now.

With just a $1,000 Gift Card?  That wouldn’t do it for mine.  red face  Perhaps I need to do some thinning of the garden.  It does seem a bit out of control.

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 19 April 2013 11:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-16
tjohn - 19 April 2013 07:02 PM
Kyoto Kid - 19 April 2013 06:57 PM

...nah, you only get to name the new incarnation of the thread.

If GC were part of the deal, I would have pushed much harder for a second consecutive term.

KK will now hand over his crown, and you’ll be given a bouquet of roses to carry down the walkway. You’re supposed to cry.

Well, if you make sure there are plenty of thorns on the rose stems, I’m sure he will cry!  tongue rolleye Or scream.  Either way is fine.

Dana

Signature 

Posted: 19 April 2013 11:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-16

It’s pouring outside, and really windy…again.  That seems to happen a lot these days…err…these years.  It wasn’t like this all the time when I was young.

Dana

Signature 

3 of 100