Digital Art Zone

How to download products I purchased?
Posted: 16 April 2013 11:06 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  127
Joined  2012-07-02

Hi,

After being away for a while, I tried to get back to this and got to my account to download products I purchased back in February.
First of all the layout of the pages are changed, secondly, maybe I am missing something, or everything….  I cannot find the download button of the stuffs/  I got to My Orders page and was only able to view the items, the easy-to-use click-and-download buttons are gone!

Then I went to Product Library, yes they are listing the items by Name, but I can only view page 1 of it, clicking and other pages or the Purchase Date button does not do anything for me.  So I can only view and download my purchases of items beginning with the letter A for One single page?

I missed the old school of downloading, but, well….  anybody please me wht should I do to download my items purchased 2 months ago?

Chris

Posted: 16 April 2013 11:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9327
Joined  2007-11-06

Try with a different browser, or download using the Install Manager.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ
Tutorial: Adding Surfaces in DS
Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 17 April 2013 12:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-07-02

Is the Install Manager inside the Daz Studio 4?  I am rendering at the moment, will check later, but I have a bad feeling about it, because nothing regarding the content library works since day 2, I wonder…

So where can I find this button for the Install Manager?

I tried closing and logging in again with other browsers, do not work.  Downloading used to be so easy, why changed it?

Posted: 17 April 2013 01:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5958
Joined  2005-08-29

Download install Manager here: http://www.daz3d.com/install-manager-info

Signature 

=============================================
My DAZ Gallery  | The adventures of Lomund
Free RPG adventures for DnD, O:FR and more: http://4eyes.code66.se
Community Volunteer

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club
I always look on the bright side of life, ‘cause I never expected the Spanish inquisition!

Posted: 17 April 2013 02:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16781
Joined  2003-10-09

Some people have found that clearing their Browser cache will sort things out for them.  It is only a tiny minority of people who are experiencing this glitch.

If you still cannot clear the log jam do please file a support ticket to Tech support and they will get back in touch with you to try sort this out.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        November Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 17 April 2013 06:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  822
Joined  2008-09-17

Also, make sure you do not have Javascript disabled; as the list on the Product Library page is generated by Javascript.

Signature 

Resistance is futile.  You will be DAZzimilated

Old post count: 5719

Posted: 18 April 2013 12:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-07-02

Thanks. I installed the Install Manager, and downloaded.