Digital Art Zone

Badge control for new adventures
Posted: 10 April 2013 10:28 PM   [ Ignore ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4127
Joined  2011-11-25

Does anyone have badge control for new adventures? I recently picked up New adventures and New Adventures continued, and tried to use badge control… But there doesn’t appear to be any actual badges just texture files for badges in this product view.

Does anyone else have this product and have you been successful at getting it to work?

Posted: 11 April 2013 12:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4779
Joined  2012-04-07
SereneNight - 10 April 2013 10:28 PM

Does anyone have badge control for new adventures? I recently picked up New adventures and New Adventures continued, and tried to use badge control… But there doesn’t appear to be any actual badges just texture files for badges in this product view.

Does anyone else have this product and have you been successful at getting it to work?

I don’t have the entire lot installed on the laptop but these pose files appear to be requiring the various clothing pieces as per their folders’ names.

Signature 

Posted: 11 April 2013 08:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4127
Joined  2011-11-25

Hmm. I do try clicking on the outfit and clicking on the badge, but nothing happens. Anyone used this product can tell me how it works?

Posted: 11 April 2013 09:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1098
Joined  2010-11-30

Have used it and had similar trouble at first and it was because I wasn’t apply the badge pose to the clothing.

In your scene tab make sure you have the item of clothing selected that you want to apply the badge to then apply the pose or the badge, you want to the clothing, make sure you have the correct bade that goes with that clothing outfit too.