Digital Art Zone

13 of 19
Announcement: Evil Beware!  Genesis Supersuit is here!
Posted: 31 May 2012 09:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 181 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  164
Joined  2009-06-17
RAMWolff - 31 May 2012 09:18 AM

They are messing with things again… Wish they wouldn’t do that during regular business hours.. My cart checkout errored out…

Interesting to note as well.  All the EMail notifications I’ve received during this store down period now takes me to an error page even with the forums up and running.  That’s very odd behavior.  Happened to 3 previous notifications but not this one for some reason!

I actually haven’t had that problem.  I hadn’t had any problems with the new sight until the supersuit came out - and then I got all the same errors everyone else had mentioned - asking if I was someone else, not being able to log in, not being able to check out etc.

It’s been very up and down since then.  I couldn’t log in yesterday.  It would give me the log in and I could type in my info and it would just sit there and not let me see my account.

Then a couple of hours later it worked again…

Signature 

My DeviantArt Gallery http://namrettek.deviantart.com/

Posted: 31 May 2012 10:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 182 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4536
Joined  2004-08-11

Weird mess!  I’m sure they will get it fixed EVENTUALLY!  lol

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 31 May 2012 02:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 183 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  152
Joined  2004-12-23

OK, I just purchased/downloaded “Hero vs Anti-Hero.” Where is it in the store? I was going to grab the preview for my disk burn and I can’t find it!

Posted: 31 May 2012 03:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 184 ]
Total Posts:  22
Joined  2006-05-09

I can’t even buy this Genesis Suit.  Nothing works!  The store is broken!

Signature 

An example is worth ten thousand words.

Posted: 31 May 2012 03:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 185 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

Yea, store is a mess still. I’m logged in as someone else with a boat load of stuff in the Wishlist and nothing in the cart…. I really wish if they are going to take the store off site they would at least fix the damned log on issues.  I was under the impression that the logon issues were going to be more manageable but apparently it’s worse right now!

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 31 May 2012 05:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 186 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  77
Joined  2012-02-07
RAMWolff - 31 May 2012 03:29 PM

Yea, store is a mess still. I’m logged in as someone else with a boat load of stuff in the Wishlist and nothing in the cart…. I really wish if they are going to take the store off site they would at least fix the damned log on issues.  I was under the impression that the logon issues were going to be more manageable but apparently it’s worse right now!

Consider yourself lucky. The site seemed to be working ok when I logged in to check out the cape, boots, and belt for the supersuit, but when I ordered them everything went haywire. I now have a completed order and a charge to my bank, but I’m not allowed to download what I bought. I have a ticket in so I hope it will be corrected soon.

Signature 

Wulfric

Posted: 31 May 2012 06:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 187 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

Yea, they really need to put their pride aside and HIRE a web master to manage all this… this is just ludicrous!

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 31 May 2012 06:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 188 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8528
Joined  2007-11-06
WulfricF - 31 May 2012 05:49 PM

Consider yourself lucky. The site seemed to be working ok when I logged in to check out the cape, boots, and belt for the supersuit, but when I ordered them everything went haywire. I now have a completed order and a charge to my bank, but I’m not allowed to download what I bought. I have a ticket in so I hope it will be corrected soon.

If the order shows as completed, try resetting the downloads.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ

Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips starting July 2013
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Plugin Version Numbers for DS 4.5
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 31 May 2012 06:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 189 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-02-07
fixmypcmike - 31 May 2012 06:08 PM
WulfricF - 31 May 2012 05:49 PM

If the order shows as completed, try resetting the downloads.

The order shows as completed in my history, but the downloads show a status of pending and do not allow for resetting.

Signature 

Wulfric

Posted: 31 May 2012 06:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 190 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-06

Do they appear in your Itemized Order History?

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ

Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 31 May 2012 06:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 191 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-02-07
fixmypcmike - 31 May 2012 06:37 PM

Do they appear in your Itemized Order History?

Thank you. I was able to track them down and reset them. I’m downloading now.

Signature 

Wulfric

Posted: 01 June 2012 10:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 192 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  231
Joined  2011-03-18

Hi WulfricF - Could you tell me how you tracked down your items to reset them so you could download?  I just tried to order several items, the order kept going in circles but I did enter my credit card into, and the orders section of my account info shows the order with an order number and as completed, however I cannot download since all the items say “pending” and if clicked take me to an unable to download page - there is no option to reset showing - My cart is also still showing these objects as being in there. I filled in a support ticket, but don’t have alot of faith in that since I’m still waiting for an answer to an email sent over a week ago. This new store is so frustrating! rolleyes  Thanks!  Cathy

Posted: 01 June 2012 11:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 193 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

DAZ will not be making one more dime from me until they have that mess taken care of!  HEAR THAT DAZ?

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 01 June 2012 12:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 194 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-06
Cathy_Mod - 01 June 2012 10:58 AM

Hi WulfricF - Could you tell me how you tracked down your items to reset them so you could download?  I just tried to order several items, the order kept going in circles but I did enter my credit card into, and the orders section of my account info shows the order with an order number and as completed, however I cannot download since all the items say “pending” and if clicked take me to an unable to download page - there is no option to reset showing - My cart is also still showing these objects as being in there. I filled in a support ticket, but don’t have alot of faith in that since I’m still waiting for an answer to an email sent over a week ago. This new store is so frustrating! rolleyes  Thanks!  Cathy

The reset button is on Itemized Order History.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ

Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 01 June 2012 12:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 195 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-02-07
fixmypcmike - 01 June 2012 12:20 PM
Cathy_Mod - 01 June 2012 10:58 AM

The reset button is on Itemized Order History.

Thanks Mike.

Cathy,

I found each of my items in the Itemized order history and reset them. This is a pain since the only sort is alphabetical rather then by order number.

Signature 

Wulfric

13 of 19