Digital Art Zone

1 of 19
Announcement: Evil Beware!  Genesis Supersuit is here!
Posted: 23 May 2012 05:36 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  33
Joined  2012-05-04

DAZ 3D is pleased to announce the most innovative, versatile, and configurable piece of 3D clothing we have ever released - Genesis Supersuit.

Order Now >>
Head over to the DAZ store and take advantage of our introductory offer.  Now through June 7, 2012 (23:59:59 GMT-6) get the Genesis Supersuit for 10% OFF,  or if you’re in the Platinum Club get 40% OFF!

INTRODUCING GENESIS SUPERSUIT

Genesis Supersuit is a revolutionary conforming 3D clothing product. This product contains hundreds of material zones that match and complement the Genesis 3D figure. This is the most advanced and versatile clothing available for any 3D platform, and has been designed especially for Genesis. This means that any Supersuit presets you purchase, or any items you design with the Supersuit, will work with any Genesis character.

Create anything from armor, boots and gloves to bikinis, masks, helmets, sweat bands, yoga outfits and so much more!  Apply a dazzling array of material and shader presets that will convert the Supersuit into anything from fur to chrome. With displacement maps, material settings and other full clothing preset options, you can literally produce thousands of clothing items from this one powerful product.

Key features
The Genesis Supersuit is complete with powerful options to create almost an unlimited number of clothing items including:
      • Advanced Suit Controls
      • Shape Presets
      • Material Presets
      • Complete Clothing Outfit Presets
      • Surface and Shader Presets
      • Props, Scenes and Support Files
      • Advanced Parameter Sliders
      • Creating and Saving Custom Characters

LOOK FOR THE PRO BUNDLE AND PRO SUITE FOR HUGE SAVINGS

THE SUPERSUIT ADVANCES THE POWER OF GENESIS™

When you combine the most powerful clothing product with the most advanced 3D figure platform, you get nearly unlimited possibilities. Genesis allows you to create almost any character from one universal mesh while the Supersuit produces almost limitless clothing options and material settings. When you combine the two, the potential is staggering.

TAKE THE SUPERSUIT EVEN FURTHER™
The Supersuit can take many different shapes and forms.  Customize your Supersuit to fit any genre with these Add-on Packs:

• Supersuit Fantasy Pack
      • Supersuit Hero Pack
      • Supersuit SciFi Pack
      • Supersuit Troopers
      • Supersuit Fantasy Content Bundle
      • Supersuit Super Hero Content Bundle
      • Supersuit Sci-Fi Content Bundle
      • Mardi Gras Supersuit
      • Supermasks for Genesis
      • WORN-TORN for the Genesis Supersuit

Don’t miss out on this limited time offer.  Get your Supersuit today! The universe is counting on you.

Order Genesis Supersuit Now

————————-Genesis Supersuit—————————Supersuit Pro Bundle—————————Supersuit Pro Suite————————-

Image Attachments
Supersuit1.jpg

Posted: 24 May 2012 07:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1163
Joined  2006-04-16

It’s about time. Better late than never. Promos look great! smile

Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

ULTIMATE SUPER-HERO FREEBIES!

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 24 May 2012 07:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  334
Joined  2003-10-09

Can someone tell me if I need the Supersuit Hero pack to be able to use the Hero Factory Classics?  Please and thank you smile

Signature 

“Own the day”
Live, Love, Laugh, Dream, Believe  

Posted: 24 May 2012 07:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  538
Joined  2011-04-12
DAZ_Cameron - 23 May 2012 05:36 PM

or if you’re in the Platinum Club get 40% OFF!

If only that were true.  We aren’t getting 40% off; we’re getting 37%.

Signature 

Not interested in the giant leap backwards that is “Genesis 2”.

Posted: 24 May 2012 08:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  909
Joined  2012-02-03
Murgatroyd - 24 May 2012 07:55 PM

I wish I was getting 37%; I’m only seeing the 10% discount, and I’m a PC member.

Posted: 24 May 2012 08:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3520
Joined  2012-02-06
riftwitch - 24 May 2012 08:32 PM

I wish I was getting 37%; I’m only seeing the 10% discount, and I’m a PC member.

I’ve seen both discounts in the store (edit: meaning 10% off and 37% off…haven’t seen 40% off), and other pricing variants, too. As far as the 37% discount is concerned, It appears that the 10% discount is being applied AFTER the 30% (so we’re getting 10% off 70% of the full cost), rather than at the same time (for an overall discount of 40%). This is how the old store worked…but we were told that the new one would apply these discounts at the same time, and the prices in the newsletter (and in the above post) reflect that.

Store issues aside, the Supersuit (and related products) look incredible! Great job to all who worked on them. Hope to pick some of this stuff up someday…not now though, unfortunately…I’ve spent enough here recently and have more than enough outfits to keep me busy for quite some time.

Signature 

Community Volunteer
Monthly New User Contests!

My tutorials and FAQs | My Gallery | My Render Thread
Visit my world… Tornalia.com | http://scottlivingston.deviantart.com

Posted: 24 May 2012 09:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  113
Joined  2005-01-15
Scott-Livingston - 24 May 2012 08:41 PM
riftwitch - 24 May 2012 08:32 PM

I’ve seen both discounts in the store (edit: meaning 10% off and 37% off…haven’t seen 40% off), and other pricing variants, too. As far as the 37% discount is concerned, It appears that the 10% discount is being applied AFTER the 30% (so we’re getting 10% off 70% of the full cost), rather than at the same time (for an overall discount of 40%). This is how the old store worked…but we were told that the new one would apply these discounts at the same time, and the prices in the newsletter (and in the above post) reflect that.

Store issues aside, the Supersuit (and related products) look incredible! Great job to all who worked on them. Hope to pick some of this stuff up someday…not now though, unfortunately…I’ve spent enough here recently and have more than enough outfits to keep me busy for quite some time.

Email announcement clearly states $20.97 with asterisked foot note about including PC discount.

When I am logged out, price is $31.46 (10%  off)

When I log in price is $22.02 so, it’s applying a PC discount of sorts.

I contend that we should get it at the advertised price of $20.97 - to pick nits - truth in advertising applies. 

Agree they look incredible… just trying to decide which pieces to buy… can’t justify the suites.  The bundle mixes do on include the Mardi Gras nor either Super Hero pack (ok… Pro does have the Super Hero pack but I don’t want the others in that bundle).  Add in the new Security Gear (not part of the supersuit sale) - and it’s a fantastic launch of products.

Signature 

State of residence:  Confusion (as in State of…)
State motto:  “A great place to live, we think, but not really sure.”
State bird:  Cuckoo. (only because the Dodo is extinct) 
State Flower: A rose cause it smells nice or poison ivy because no other state has that as a state flower.

Posted: 24 May 2012 10:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  41
Joined  2008-04-12

hi, I chose Supersuit for my March Madness BIA bonus. I still can’t find it in my Downloadable Prodacts. Where/when can I have it? I’d love to play with it this weekend.

Signature 

since 23 Feb 2012

Posted: 24 May 2012 11:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  373
Joined  2007-09-11

Well, here’s my first post after going through withdrawl from both my computer (it died when DAZ went under the knife) and DAZ.

I’m SO happy that the supersuit is here! But first, how long is it on sale (the store does not show how long the item on sale lasts) and how is it possible for a bodysuit to have so many material zones. How does it work? I see boots, different types of masks, different morphs and effects. I’m trying to figure out how is it possible to have so many different looks. I see way too many combinations that a typical conforming piece of clothing would turn into a jumbled piece of mess. How do you keep the displacement lines from distorting when you morph genesis?

Could someone come out from behind the curtain and show us how it was made?:-)

Posted: 24 May 2012 11:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2008-03-10

Just wondering, is the cape shown in a couple of the promos included? If not, where is it from? I have a couple capes already, so if not it’s not a big deal, but I’m curious.

Posted: 25 May 2012 01:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2004-03-05

urm Where is the starman ???????????

Image Attachments
image_2_3293373.jpg

Posted: 25 May 2012 02:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  83
Joined  2010-02-02
Suzuran - 24 May 2012 10:33 PM

hi, I chose Supersuit for my March Madness BIA bonus. I still can’t find it in my Downloadable Prodacts. Where/when can I have it? I’d love to play with it this weekend.

Yes, me too.

I’d love to see a shot showing all material zones.
I still haven’t seen any form of the suit that has a basic undies-style crotch(!?) It can’t be missing that ability, can it?

Posted: 25 May 2012 03:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  63
Joined  2003-10-09
chiefarchon - 25 May 2012 01:32 AM

urm Where is the starman ???????????

Starman is a part of the SciFi pack

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away and you have their shoes.

Posted: 25 May 2012 03:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-10-09
Timmoth - 25 May 2012 02:29 AM
Suzuran - 24 May 2012 10:33 PM

Yes, me too.

I’d love to see a shot showing all material zones.
I still haven’t seen any form of the suit that has a basic undies-style crotch(!?) It can’t be missing that ability, can it?

It does not have that ability… The aliens who designed it didn’t build that into the infrastructure smile

Actually, the reason it morphs so well is because it is based on the same geometry as Genesis and the mesh does not have an edge loop in that shape so it wasn’t possible.

It is EXTREMELY easy to fit the briefs that come in DS4 as part of the base content to the supersuit (not genesis) to get this look if you want it.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away and you have their shoes.

Posted: 25 May 2012 03:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2004-03-05

This is the best I could get

Image Attachments
Alien_Test.jpg

Posted: 25 May 2012 04:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-10-09
chiefarchon - 25 May 2012 03:48 AM

This is the best I could get

There should be a body morph for him in your smart content, try typing it in the search field.

Obviously you will need to have purchased the sciFi supersuit

Signature 

1 of 19