V-Shape cut-out in panties (back)

marblemarble Posts: 1,017
edited April 2013 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hard to describe so here is a picture. This happens to be Hongyu's bikini but it happens with other items. I don't see it in promo pictures so I'm wondering how to adjust it out (I'm talking about the V-Shape in the top-back trim of the garment).

Screen_Shot_2013-04-06_at_13.10_.49_.png
672 x 286 - 261K
Post edited by marble on

Comments

• BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I don't have that happening. What character are you using & is that the Genesis or V4 bikini?

• marblemarble Posts: 1,017
    edited April 2013

BWSman said:
    I don't have that happening. What character are you using & is that the Genesis or V4 bikini?

I'm using a mix of Steph5 and Julie and V5. I'm hoping I'm using the Genesis version - I'm going to check my downloads now. :ohh:

Edit: this is it ... Hongyus Bikini for V5 - 14376_HongyusBikiniForV5_1.0_trx.zip - mac

Post edited by marble on
  • GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 638
    edited December 1969

It is the morphs that are making the shape. It is following the slight adjustments that happened and making that shape.

• BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Specifically Julie & Stephanie 5 that cause it. If you need a petite and short figure; try the free Tween morph from ShareCG. It doesn't seem to distort the clothing.
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/65619/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Tween-Morphs-for-Genesis

• marblemarble Posts: 1,017
    edited December 1969

BWSman said:
    Specifically Julie & Stephanie 5 that cause it. If you need a petite and short figure; try the free Tween morph from ShareCG. It doesn't seem to distort the clothing.
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/65619/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Tween-Morphs-for-Genesis

I just like to play with shapes and sizes to produce something original. I'll try the freebie too though.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Another way to Edit the Distortion V on the item would be to select them and Open Parameters and expand Hidden set the Character Morphs effecting the items Mesh to Zero.