Digital Art Zone

Changeing The display mode of your mesh in Bryce 7
Posted: 05 April 2013 12:36 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2004-05-31

Yes:

I’m new to Bryce. I just wanted to know if there was way to change the way an object is displayed. ? So I don’t half to model in wire frame mode all the time ? An example of this would be making a cube primitive a solid object rather than a wire frame cube. ?

Please write back soon. I really appreciate all the support.

Thanks again
                                                                                Michael

Posted: 05 April 2013 12:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16008
Joined  2003-10-09

Little icon on the right hand set of icons, towards the bottom, changes your display mode.  I think it’s the little cube (from memory), can’t check as I am 95% through a render.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 05 April 2013 12:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3560
Joined  2004-10-01

I don’t know whether I understand your problem. Have you hit the large green round render button yet?

Image Attachments
render.jpg
 Signature 

**  [ Stuff by David Brinnen and myself**  [ My DAZ 3D Gallery**  [ My Website**  OPC 4565 **

Posted: 05 April 2013 12:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3560
Joined  2004-10-01

This is the control chohole refers to (red arrow). Click on it and it opens the menu shown left of it.

Image Attachments
wireframe.gif
 Signature 

**  [ Stuff by David Brinnen and myself**  [ My DAZ 3D Gallery**  [ My Website**  OPC 4565 **

Posted: 05 April 2013 04:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2004-05-31

Dear Mate:

Thanks for all your support I.  really appreciate it I had a feeling it was to simple fore me to figure out. LOL !! Have a great day, and I’m sure I’ll be talking to you again. Your screen shots were very helpful.

Thanks again bro
                                                                Michael