Thanks for reporting the bug. This is something that I and the testers missed before releasing the cameras. We did test with transparency but, evidently, the situations we tested under didn’t produce the flaw or the error was so faint we didn’t notice it.
At this stage I think I know what the issue is but I haven’t yet figured out how to correct it. I am able to lessen the problem in some cases by changing the start distance to 0 and increasing the end distance (You may need to increase the limits of the slider to allow this). This does not eliminate the problem and may not even lessen it in all cases but it may be worth a try.
Please forgive me for not noticing it pre-release and for not having a proper fix yet. I will continue to work on the camera to see if I can’t find a solution then update it.
Sorry about the problems,