Is DAZ management ineligible ?
As a customer I have the feeling that everything got even worse since the new management took over.
- Issuing DS4 Pro for free was a slap in the face of the loyal customer base who bought it few month before.
There was not even an excuse nor a small voucher for those who paid good money for it.
- Proper documentation for Carrara is promised since years and almost nothing happened.
Such a complex software is mostly useless without up-to-date documentation.
- Same for DS4 Pro documentation.
(Pls don't tell me that there's the new doc center. If it goes along this way, DS5 will be released before DS4 docs are complete)
- The new store is a mess.
- Same for the forum.
- In general things are always announced (by marketing ?) and then nothing happens for month.
- The management is not even able to communicate to the paying customers in an appropriate way.
I think that there are some hard working and kind people at DAZ but
that's good for nothing if management does not establish suitable conditions.
Sorry to say but meanwhile my trust in DAZ is broken but I still hope that things are getting better.