Digital Art Zone

4 of 9
Show off your photos
Posted: 11 June 2012 09:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2003-10-11
JC Soto - 11 June 2012 08:49 PM

I have to take pics for my Photo courses.
I’m have a Minolta SRT 201 and a Minolta Maxxum 7000. I use only the second one because the other seems even more prehistoric.

Can’t show photos. I’m doing nudes. surprised

Don:t you taking any other type photos?

Signature 

gallery http://mysticblueraven.deviantart.com/gallery/
freebies http://www.sharecg.com/pf/MysticBlueRaven

Posted: 11 June 2012 10:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  571
Joined  2006-10-01

Nope. It’s the theme of my project, so I have to stick with it.
But my photos are crap, so you’re not mishing anything. tongue laugh

I’m enjoying the ones posted here!

Signature 

Simplified guide to Genesis content creation.

My gallery.

Posted: 12 June 2012 02:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  155
Joined  2004-05-21

So many wonderful photos here! cool smile I am jealous of your skills guys.

When film was still popular I used to take lots of photos with my trusty Pentax SLRs. But then I got a little digital Point and Shoot and it just chews through the rechargeables at a great rate so I can’t go on any photography expeditions. So I’ve just sort of stopped. :( At the beginning of the year I started thinking I should look at getting a digital SLR but money’s tight so it will take a while. Will have a hunt around and see if I can find any scans of any of my old photos that are worth posting.

But in the meantime at least I have all these other great photos to admire. smile

Posted: 12 June 2012 03:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1275
Joined  2004-02-13
s l f - 12 June 2012 02:40 AM

So many wonderful photos here! cool smile I am jealous of your skills guys.

When film was still popular I used to take lots of photos with my trusty Pentax SLRs. But then I got a little digital Point and Shoot and it just chews through the rechargeables at a great rate so I can’t go on any photography expeditions. So I’ve just sort of stopped. :( At the beginning of the year I started thinking I should look at getting a digital SLR but money’s tight so it will take a while. Will have a hunt around and see if I can find any scans of any of my old photos that are worth posting.

But in the meantime at least I have all these other great photos to admire. smile

While not an SLR, I know the little Samsung I am using is really wonderful *or at least to me* and it was like around $100 maybe $200. Its a TL_210 if interested. Its 14 MP and the color and clarity are really good for a point and shoot and you can adjust some things to play around some. Granted not much in the way of zoom though it does do Macro as well as Landscape images etc. . and it also shoots video as well which I love smile The battery lasts pretty long as well and usually what I do is buy two so if I kill one I don’t have to stop and they are fairly reasonably priced. Just a thought to get you buy till you can get something better.

I know I REALLY want a new Digital SLR as mine couldnt take detailed enough pics for texturing etc which is why we got the little one to get us by for now and it’s working out wonderfully though I do still long for another Cannon at some point smile

Signature 

Aundrea M Anderson (ann0314) (ARTCollaborations) (ARTCollab)
DAZ3D Community Volunteer Program Manager
DAZ3D PA/Customer Relations Liaison
Co-Owner of ARTCollaborations

Posted: 12 June 2012 03:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-02-13

And just cuz you HAD to know someone was gonna go here…..*giggles*

These are pictures of the two kittens we rescued outside during a storm last month smile They are too cute LOL These were actually all taken by my 10 year old with that little Samsung Camera smile Not artistic per say but well total cuteness to start a morning with smile The first image in the pop box and the last with the kitten standing are the little boy which we call Munchkin and then the one with the little collar is the little girl which we named Snuggles smile Munchkin we are still trying to find a home as we can’t keep them both though the way things are going on that front we may not have a choice but to keep him but hopefully we can find him a good home. He’s a cutie smile

Image Attachments
SAM_2350.jpg
SAM_2322.jpg
SAM_2309.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 12 June 2012 03:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  190
Joined  2006-01-14

Whoa, too cute, Ann!

Here’s our kitten now cat that we got from a rescue shelter.

Cheers

Image Attachments
Tessie_kitten.JPG

Posted: 12 June 2012 03:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  164
Joined  2004-06-24

Cue—wendy loves katz!!!!

Helloooo Wendy!

Wendy,?” where the bloody hell are you??”.

Gorgeous cat pics

Cheers
GG

Signature 

WHO said Kiwis can’t fly ?????

Posted: 12 June 2012 04:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7630
Joined  2009-05-14

Please no more cats…I can’t handle the cutness. cool mad

Signature 

Pete

Somethings to Consider when starting to learn CG

My Gallery

My Render Thread

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club and Co-operative

Posted: 12 June 2012 04:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  190
Joined  2006-01-14

Okay, some anti-cuteness then. wink

Image Attachments
shrrom_brown.jpg

Posted: 12 June 2012 04:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15281
Joined  2003-10-09

I have moved this thread over into the Art Studio, in the hopes that it won’t get lost, with the OPs consent.

ANd I won’t add more kitty cuteness, so here is a photo of our little dog that we lost just a few months ago, As you cna see he was quite an intelligent dog.

Image Attachments
Freddie_read.jpg
 Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        E Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 12 June 2012 05:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4613
Joined  2004-07-01

is that ” The way of War “

Posted: 12 June 2012 05:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7630
Joined  2009-05-14

MJ_Vivianight Love fungi, have many species in my garden often with teeth marks in them from the wood mice I have living in the rockery.

Cho. Lovely little border terrier there, reminds me of Taz which died in March this year. He was 17 and a half years old.

Image Attachments
TazSmall2.jpg
 Signature 

Pete

Somethings to Consider when starting to learn CG

My Gallery

My Render Thread

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club and Co-operative

Posted: 12 June 2012 05:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

OOh looks like you had a bit of snow up there Szark.  Our little border was only 14, but he had that strange sort of epileptic type complaint some borders get. THe one before was almost 16 when we lost him. Lovely little dogs, never grow up.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        E Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge

Posted: 12 June 2012 05:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-02-13

Awww look at all the adorable doggies and the pretty kitty smile We have another cat…she is a big poof ball (only she is eeeeevil LOL) This is our dog Oreo smile and also some pics of my flight home from visiting DAZ3D in Utah this passed November smile (Do you get the feeling I take too too many pictures yet? And if we were showing family the we would REALLY be in trouble. I must have like 10,000 photos of my boys LOL Poor kids first words I think we “Mom get the camera outta my face” hehe smile

Image Attachments
SAM_0414.jpg
SAM_1585.jpg
SAM_1656.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 12 June 2012 06:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

We want to see a photo of Evilll Kevin, in his office, after you visited   rofl.

Come on, who else wants to see that Photo. ??????????????????

Signature 

4 of 9