Digital Art Zone

2 of 3
AtticAnne’s Attempts at Art
Posted: 22 July 2012 10:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1904
Joined  2011-07-31

Thanks, Jade.  I have no method, just madness.  They’ll probably be better with cameras and lights.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 22 July 2012 12:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8045
Joined  2009-05-14
kylumi - 22 June 2012 01:59 PM

My family used to laugh themselves silly at my stuff….......now, I charge them for viewings LOL

What a great idea. LOL Funny

As others have said keep it simple and slowly build up to bigger scenes.

But as I said in the 101 class thread, play with it, test things out on primatives when you can. Reading about how these progarms make things happen is a good start in understanding the programs themselves.

Signature 

Pete

Somethings to Consider when starting to learn CG

My Gallery

My Render Thread and Tutorials

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club and Co-operative

Posted: 31 July 2012 10:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31

I worked on this all day for the Newcomers Contest, went to post it, and discovered it closed yesterday, not today.  It will be some time before I look at her again because after a month of her, I’m plain sick and tired .  I don’t think her boots will ever fit.  This posing exercise has made me resolve to leave my people barefoot if the shoe don’t fit the first time.  I ain’t agonna force it any more.

Thanks to all you great people who helped me.  Some of it stuck, some of it didn’t.  That’s okay, some days I don’t even know what my name is.

Image Attachments
at_piratepinup12b.jpg
 Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 01 August 2012 08:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7724
Joined  2006-03-19

I’m so sorry you missed the deadline. I know just what you mean about the boots. I hate using footwear because I can ever get them to work right. I started doing all my renders barefoot.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Mad Chemistry Lab*****  

Posted: 01 August 2012 10:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31

Whenever I saw a post about problems with shoes, I thought how hard could it be?  Well, now I know.  I wonder if it’s any better in 4.5.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 09 August 2012 12:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  225
Joined  2009-01-12

Well done, my friend ....................did you fit the boots BEFORE or AFTER you posed your character? ohh

Posted: 09 August 2012 04:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31

Thanks, kylumi.  I fit the boots after posing the figure.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 17 September 2012 09:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  138
Joined  2005-08-26

Just dropping by to say: Great renders smile

Signature 

My Renders: My DeviantArt Gallery
Revenger is always looking to meet 3d artists of all levels. FB me if you want to share, or just hangout in the background: http://www.facebook.com/revenger681

Posted: 18 September 2012 01:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4922
Joined  2009-02-26
AtticAnne - 31 July 2012 10:08 PM

I worked on this all day for the Newcomers Contest, went to post it, and discovered it closed yesterday, not today.  It will be some time before I look at her again because after a month of her, I’m plain sick and tired .  I don’t think her boots will ever fit.  This posing exercise has made me resolve to leave my people barefoot if the shoe don’t fit the first time.  I ain’t agonna force it any more.

Thanks to all you great people who helped me.  Some of it stuck, some of it didn’t.  That’s okay, some days I don’t even know what my name is.

Cool stuff Anne! Was this a daz render? and did you render her with the background or layer her in during post work? I ask cos recently I learned you could render in daz as a PNG file, already smoothly cut out. I totally use it all the time now smile

Love her outfit Too!! I found myself looking for Jack Sparrow with protruding eyes and a not so hidden expression of eyeing her off! HAHA!

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 23 September 2012 09:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  140
Joined  2009-04-18
AtticAnne - 01 August 2012 10:25 AM

Whenever I saw a post about problems with shoes, I thought how hard could it be?  Well, now I know.  I wonder if it’s any better in 4.5.

Yes I’m sure the problems in 4.5. will be much bigger and better. wink Hi Anne just thought I’d add myself to your growing fan club, keep up the good work.

Posted: 24 September 2012 07:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31
revenger681 - 17 September 2012 09:51 PM

Just dropping by to say: Great renders smile

Thank you, revenger681.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 24 September 2012 07:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31
Spyro - 18 September 2012 01:41 AM
AtticAnne - 31 July 2012 10:08 PM

Cool stuff Anne! Was this a daz render? and did you render her with the background or layer her in during post work? I ask cos recently I learned you could render in daz as a PNG file, already smoothly cut out. I totally use it all the time now smile

Love her outfit Too!! I found myself looking for Jack Sparrow with protruding eyes and a not so hidden expression of eyeing her off! HAHA!

All DAZ Studio renders…I don’t know how to do any others yet.  I did her first and saved as a scene.  Then added to a background and rendered.  I like PNGs.  The outfit is a texture outfit for Lassie of the Seas.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 24 September 2012 07:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31
michaeltoo - 23 September 2012 09:57 PM
AtticAnne - 01 August 2012 10:25 AM

Yes I’m sure the problems in 4.5. will be much bigger and better. wink Hi Anne just thought I’d add myself to your growing fan club, keep up the good work.

Actually, I find shoes much easier in 4.5. 

Thanks, I hope to get some more renders done and up this week.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 24 September 2012 09:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

WHAT? Annie, you been holding out on me? Come on and get me some renders done, been missing you. You been off learning while I was not watching?

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 24 September 2012 07:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31

Evidently not learning anything.  I’m posting a render over to Basics 101.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

2 of 3