Digital Art Zone

Updating Bryce
Posted: 12 March 2013 03:41 PM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2007-01-14

Is there a way of updating Bryce 7 pro to the latest version, without having to buy the whole product?

Posted: 12 March 2013 03:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15740
Joined  2003-10-09

Bryce 7 pro is the latest version.  If you have already bought it all you need to do is redownload it from your Downloads,  Reset it in your itemised order history and the download it again if you feel it may have been updated.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 12 March 2013 03:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2570
Joined  2004-07-06

Yes.

Goto “My Account” - (top right of this page next to “log out”)

Then on the left “Itemised Order History”.

Find “Bryce 7” in the Title and on the right click “reset”.

After a few minutes you should be notified that your download has been reset and you can then download the latest version Bryce 7.1.0.109.

Want to check the version number exactly?  Bryce 7.1 Pro - Help,  About Bryce - a short video by David Brinnen

Edit:  Pam, crossposeter!  Just because I am a slow reader.

Signature 

that Bryce Tutorials Info and this Products made by Horo and myself and a link to my gallery at DAZ 3D

Posted: 12 March 2013 03:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15740
Joined  2003-10-09

Ah yes but you remembered to give the version number, which I just came back to do,  cool smirk

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915