Just sharing how I get Daz studio draped clothing (on a figure) into Vue 10 frontier.
There is probably an easier way but nothing else works for me so here we are…
Frozen dynamic clothes to vue
1. load figure and dynamic clothing
2. pose figure and drape your clothes.
3. when your happy, use the freeze simulation button
4. export all as obj from daz
5. unparent clothes from figure and delete figure
6. dont delete the clothes
7. imoprt obj to daz
8. export all as obj
9. clear daz scene
10. imoprt obj from step 8
11. export as collada -clothes load into vue as draped in daz!!!
furthermore ..select figure in vue > edit all materials > set reflectivity to zero and tweek from there
If there is an easier way , without having to buy extra vue modules please let me know