Digital Art Zone

64 of 100
JACK TOMALIN APPRECIATION SOCIETY [JAS III]
Posted: 06 December 2012 12:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 946 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1506
Joined  2010-06-29

what a way home from work, snow, storm, icy roads (some parts on the route) and that after nightshift….grrrrrr

Signature  Samples of my renders by cosmo

Every day is your day - not the day of other people - So live your life, not the lifes of others and enjoy it

Posted: 06 December 2012 01:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 947 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4187
Joined  0

Urgh.. well, sounds like you’ve made it home ok though.. smile

But if you’re typing this while you’re driving, erm, mind the road LOL smile

Signature 

Part of the Platinum Club admin team
Visit my DAZ store
Honorable member of the Bald Wizards Club

Posted: 06 December 2012 01:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 948 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12087
Joined  2007-11-06

...even though there are laws about cell phones and texting here, I still see so many doing so while behind the wheel.

In an AAA study, more traffic incidents (including those which resulted in injury or death) were attributed to cell phone use than drunk driving.  That’s scary.

Once in a Supermart I had someone walk right into me who was in their own little “cell phone world”.  I looked at him and said, “I hope you don’t do the same when you are driving.”

Next to leaf blowers, I feel the cell and “dumb” phone are the worst inventions ever perpetrated on society.

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 06 December 2012 02:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 949 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  0

I think its unfair to lay the blame on the devices.. it’s solely the idiots who use them irresponsibly..  smile

Signature 

Visit my DAZ store

Posted: 06 December 2012 03:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 950 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2132
Joined  2003-10-09

I have never used a leaf blower while driving

Posted: 06 December 2012 03:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 951 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  0

Really? You don’t know what you’re missing!

Signature 

Visit my DAZ store

Posted: 06 December 2012 04:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 952 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5926
Joined  2005-08-29

Both Scorpio and Pete, superb images!

Signature 

=============================================
My DAZ Gallery  | The adventures of Lomund
Free RPG adventures for DnD, O:FR and more: http://4eyes.code66.se
Community Volunteer

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club
I always look on the bright side of life, ‘cause I never expected the Spanish inquisition!

Posted: 06 December 2012 04:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 953 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8207
Joined  2009-05-14

Thanks Totte.

I remember the days of driving whislt using a leaf blower, fond memories.

Signature 

Pete

Somethings to Consider when starting to learn CG

My Gallery

My Render Thread and Tutorials

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club and Co-operative

Facebook

Posted: 06 December 2012 05:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 954 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-08-29

It’s not a leaf blower, but anyone remember the guy who flew with a hang-glider over Las Vegas during a boxing match using a propeller on his back?

I got a friend who do tons of weird things (he’s been doing that since we were in school together). He had one of those on his back while biking! He did 70 km/h on the road, passing all the cars stuck in traffic jams. What a way to travel to work. Now he’s building and test riding roller coasters all over the world.

Signature 

Community Volunteer

I always look on the bright side of life, ‘cause I never expected the Spanish inquisition!

Posted: 06 December 2012 07:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 955 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  0
Totte - 06 December 2012 05:00 AM

It’s not a leaf blower, but anyone remember the guy who flew with a hang-glider over Las Vegas during a boxing match using a propeller on his back?

I got a friend who do tons of weird things (he’s been doing that since we were in school together). He had one of those on his back while biking! He did 70 km/h on the road, passing all the cars stuck in traffic jams. What a way to travel to work. Now he’s building and test riding roller coasters all over the world.

Sounds like a nutcase! Perfect for the job, too wink

Signature 

Visit my DAZ store

Posted: 06 December 2012 07:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 956 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-08-29
Jack Tomalin - 06 December 2012 07:46 AM

Yeah, and he’s a brilliant engineer too;-)

Signature 

Community Volunteer

Posted: 06 December 2012 08:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 957 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  0
Totte - 06 December 2012 07:53 AM
Jack Tomalin - 06 December 2012 07:46 AM

Yeah, and he’s a brilliant engineer too;-)

I think that comes with the engineer territory too doesn’t it? The few that I know are all slightly unhinged smile

Signature 

Visit my DAZ store

Posted: 06 December 2012 08:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 958 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8207
Joined  2009-05-14

I’m unhinged I would love to try that. I have always liked doing crazy things like that, like jumping out of a perfectly good plane. smile Which unfortunately I never got the chance to do. Now being a crip that is now out of the question.

Signature 

Pete

Somethings to Consider when starting to learn CG

My Gallery

My Render Thread and Tutorials

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club and Co-operative

Facebook

Posted: 06 December 2012 11:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 959 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  0
Szark - 06 December 2012 08:11 AM

I’m unhinged I would love to try that. I have always liked doing crazy things like that, like jumping out of a perfectly good plane. smile Which unfortunately I never got the chance to do. Now being a crip that is now out of the question.

I’m not so sure about that.. I think for the right price we can arrange for you to get chucked out of a plane wink

Signature 

Visit my DAZ store

Posted: 06 December 2012 11:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 960 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-08-29
Jack Tomalin - 06 December 2012 11:51 AM
Szark - 06 December 2012 08:11 AM

I’m not so sure about that.. I think for the right price we can arrange for you to get chucked out of a plane wink

And if the tip is good enough, we’ll even hand you a chute!

Signature 

Community Volunteer

64 of 100