Digital Art Zone

5 of 100
JACK TOMALIN APPRECIATION SOCIETY [JAS III]
Posted: 04 June 2012 07:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1534
Joined  2008-02-14

That’s what I figured,  she’s been sent to the past to save the future.  I think there’s a TV deal in there somewhere for you.

Signature 

PUBLISHED ARTIST
First Bastion’s Environments here at Daz

Posted: 05 June 2012 04:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1428
Joined  2010-06-29
FirstBastion - 04 June 2012 07:02 PM

That’s what I figured,  she’s been sent to the past to save the future.  I think there’s a TV deal in there somewhere for you.

and was send to the future to save the past because the evil guys of the future want to destroy the past because without a past there is no or another future. maybe without a past future is presence.

Signature  Samples of my renders by cosmo

Every day is your day - not the day of other people - So live your life, not the lifes of others and enjoy it

Posted: 05 June 2012 04:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-06-29

hey that is a great sentence

“future without past is presence”

Signature 

Samples of my renders by cosmo

Every day is your day - not the day of other people - So live your life, not the lifes of others and enjoy it

Posted: 05 June 2012 03:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7521
Joined  2009-05-14

I am realy liking your lastest image cosmo, well done.

The only thing I can see that could do with some attention are the dark shadows when you do outside images. A bit more fill light or ambient lighting wouldn’t go a miss. That would make your outdoor renders really pop though they look very good as the are. But that is only one and my opionon take it for what it is, or not the choice is yours. cool smile

Signature 

Pete

Somethings to Consider when starting to learn CG

My Gallery

My Render Thread

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club and Co-operative

Posted: 06 June 2012 01:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3258
Joined  0
Szark - 05 June 2012 03:13 PM

The only thing I can see that could do with some attention are the dark shadows when you do outside images. A bit more fill light or ambient lighting wouldn’t go a miss. That would make your outdoor renders really pop though they look very good as the are. But that is only one and my opionon take it for what it is, or not the choice is yours. cool smile

And maybe give her a bit more of a natural expression on her face.. she seems to have a 1000 yard stare at the mo.. (wonders what’s on the horizon!)

Signature 

Part of the Platinum Club admin team
Visit my DAZ store
Honorable member of the Bald Wizards Club

Posted: 06 June 2012 01:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1198
Joined  2007-11-30

She’s a veteran. Of course she has the 1000 yard stare.

Posted: 06 June 2012 02:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 67 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-06-29
Jack Tomalin - 06 June 2012 01:05 AM

And maybe give her a bit more of a natural expression on her face.. she seems to have a 1000 yard stare at the mo.. (wonders what’s on the horizon!)

the horse or dixie? raspberry

Signature 

Samples of my renders by cosmo

Posted: 06 June 2012 07:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 68 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  0
cosmo71 - 06 June 2012 02:53 AM
Jack Tomalin - 06 June 2012 01:05 AM

the horse or dixie? raspberry

:D

Signature 

Visit my DAZ store

Posted: 06 June 2012 07:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 69 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-14

the horse

Signature 

Pete

My Gallery

My Render Thread

Posted: 06 June 2012 12:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 70 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-30

Here’s a zombie outbreak in the subways (Jack’s Parkside West). I used a number of Lorenzo Lorez and Loretta Lorez background figures, RawArt’s zombie for M4, Luthbel’s Veteran Wardog on M4, Royloo’s armor (biohazard suit) T2-M4, Wolfram from arduino and tweaking the fat into M4, ZME’s wheelchair and Valandar’s cast for M4/V4 (Thanks, Valandar!!).

Light was only UberEnvironment2, and nothing else. Great renderspeed, so thanks to omnifreaker for thinking up this set (and stonemason for pointing it out in one of his tutorials!!!).

Anyway, enjoy the zombie apocalypse. cool grin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/norse_graphics/7160439659/in/photostream

(I added 4 renders together, to keep DS3A from crashing on me, and keeping the savefiles light and easy. So there was some Photoshop merging done for this picture)

Image Attachments
7160439659_ee3d681cd0_c.jpg

Posted: 06 June 2012 12:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 71 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-14

nice image Norse, liking it.

Signature 

Pete

My Gallery

My Render Thread

Posted: 06 June 2012 12:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 72 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-30

It’s a RE-inspired picture. Not to be confused with the DAZ webteam getting ‘swamped’, LOL!! LOL

Posted: 07 June 2012 05:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 73 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  0

Hahaha yea, Norse - love it.. the guys expression in the wheelchair.. “eff this I’m outta here!”

Signature 

Visit my DAZ store

Posted: 07 June 2012 06:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 74 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-30

On another hand, it could be the DAZ webteam wheeling as fast out of the forums as possible. Richard on the left, chohole on the right kneeling, and Frank0314 standing besides chohole. Who the fat guy is, well, that’s anybody’s guess. With the broken leg, it could be the old forums…

I really have fallen in love with UberEnvironment2.

Posted: 07 June 2012 02:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 75 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1275
Joined  2008-03-30
Norse Graphics - 06 June 2012 12:02 PM

Here’s a zombie outbreak in the subways (Jack’s Parkside West). I used a number of Lorenzo Lorez and Loretta Lorez background figures, RawArt’s zombie for M4, Luthbel’s Veteran Wardog on M4, Royloo’s armor (biohazard suit) T2-M4, Wolfram from arduino and tweaking the fat into M4, ZME’s wheelchair and Valandar’s cast for M4/V4 (Thanks, Valandar!!).

Light was only UberEnvironment2, and nothing else. Great renderspeed, so thanks to omnifreaker for thinking up this set (and stonemason for pointing it out in one of his tutorials!!!).

Anyway, enjoy the zombie apocalypse. cool grin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/norse_graphics/7160439659/in/photostream

(I added 4 renders together, to keep DS3A from crashing on me, and keeping the savefiles light and easy. So there was some Photoshop merging done for this picture)

he he he, like it, really cool grin

Signature 

[Join the little green box collection party!]
Ianz Place
Daz 3D Documentation
Daz 3D on YouTube
Daz 3D Forum Archive

5 of 100