4 of 100
JACK TOMALIN APPRECIATION SOCIETY [JAS III]
Posted: 28 May 2012 05:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7920
Joined  2009-05-14

Good use of the Library, thought you would like it. cool grin

Cosmo…love your range of ideas you come up with for Dixie…keep’em coming. cool cheese Boy she sure does get around that one. LOL

Had a good day today again….got loads done again today. Yes had a good day. Gone back to an old Bryce scene yesterday. Been doing it for nearly two years now and I am finally getting there. First render I did was crap, second not much better. Now It is looking better. I am sorry Jack not ine of you products in site on this one. But yiu know me, can you feel the love. cool hmm

I am slowly getting used to the forums finding my way round the various new functions and turn off a few too. smile

Signature 

Pete

Somethings to Consider when starting to learn CG

My Gallery

My Render Thread and Tutorials

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club and Co-operative

Posted: 31 May 2012 08:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3572
Joined  0

Tried to reply but the forum keeps puking :(

Signature 

Part of the Platinum Club admin team
Visit my DAZ store
Honorable member of the Bald Wizards Club

Posted: 31 May 2012 06:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1198
Joined  2007-11-30

It’s a little better now, as it’s up after an update (with the toon alien greets).

Posted: 01 June 2012 12:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  0
Norse Graphics - 31 May 2012 06:32 PM

It’s a little better now, as it’s up after an update (with the toon alien greets).

Hope so, just waiting patiently now for the forum to start bumping threads again.. I don’t know about anyone else but the way it keeps threads buried, even with new posts, kinda kills the whole experience for me. 

I just don’t have the time to read through all 11+ pages.. and that will only get worse as time goes by :(

Signature 

Visit my DAZ store

Posted: 01 June 2012 09:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-14

I find going to “My Public Profile”, located on the front page of the fourms, and clicking “View all posts by this member” helps me keep an eye on the threads I have posted to.

Plus I turned off Enable Smart Notification in the E-mail settings in our Control Panel also locate on the front page of the forums, top right.

Also when I have finished reading all the new posts I will make all read before I leave the forums.

Signature 

Pete

My Gallery

Posted: 01 June 2012 12:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1198
Joined  2007-11-30

Gorge Fight

(Using the Cliffhanger by Jack, UberEnvironment for light set-up [thanks to stonemason’s advice], and the elite-shaders on the skins of the figures, and - lastly - the UberHair shader on the hairs. See? I’m trying to push my skills…)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/norse_graphics/7315635390/in/photostream

Image Attachments
7315635390_8b20f5c51c_z.jpg

Posted: 01 June 2012 11:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1500
Joined  2010-06-29

hello

hmm, ahhh, well, is there a timeframe in which we can expect a new west/east/south/north park product?

Signature 

Samples of my renders by cosmo

Every day is your day - not the day of other people - So live your life, not the lifes of others and enjoy it

Posted: 02 June 2012 05:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-14
Norse Graphics - 01 June 2012 12:08 PM

Gorge Fight

(Using the Cliffhanger by Jack, UberEnvironment for light set-up [thanks to stonemason’s advice], and the elite-shaders on the skins of the figures, and - lastly - the UberHair shader on the hairs. See? I’m trying to push my skills…)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/norse_graphics/7315635390/in/photostream

Nice. Good Hair and POV. Love Cliffhanger, great prop and good that you are trying new things. I just got EcoSystems for Vue yesterday, oh am I having fun learning new things. smile

Signature 

Pete

My Gallery

Posted: 03 June 2012 10:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  0
cosmo71 - 01 June 2012 11:08 PM

hello

hmm, ahhh, well, is there a timeframe in which we can expect a new west/east/south/north park product?

Hey,

Sorry for the delay, it appears the notifications have stopped working here..

The only timeframe I can give is ‘soon’.. while I don’t decide the actual release dates I can tell you that there is more both in the can and being worked on as we speak.

smile

Signature 

Visit my DAZ store

Posted: 03 June 2012 05:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-06-29

JACKs native viallge + FIRST BASTIONs hilly surround, LISAs dead bushes and VALs clothing, dino rauls trees and AMs skydome

Image Attachments
dx_native_village_101_small.jpg
dx_native_village_103_small.jpg
 Signature 

Every day is your day - not the day of other people - So live your life, not the lifes of others and enjoy it

Posted: 03 June 2012 05:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-06-29
Jack Tomalin - 03 June 2012 10:45 AM

hello

Hey,

The only timeframe I can give is ‘soon’.. while I don’t decide the actual release dates I can tell you that there is more both in the can and being worked on as we speak.

smile

well have done some with your fantastic great native village as you can see above smile

Signature 

Posted: 04 June 2012 02:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  0
cosmo71 - 03 June 2012 05:28 PM

hello

Hey,

smile

well have done some with your fantastic great native village as you can see above smile

Yea that’s some nice work.. like the way you have the feeling of the vast expanse of the plains… smile

Signature 

Visit my DAZ store

Posted: 04 June 2012 03:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-06-29
Jack Tomalin - 04 June 2012 02:21 AM
cosmo71 - 03 June 2012 05:28 PM

hello

Hey,

smile

Yea that’s some nice work.. like the way you have the feeling of the vast expanse of the plains… smile

well also the wide screen shoot is a small version. If I could upload larger images then you could see the real vast expanse of these landscape smile

by the way, was in Arizona and Nevada and Utha back in 1992 or 93 can`t remember

Signature 

Posted: 04 June 2012 08:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1665
Joined  2008-02-14

I remember doing projects in grade school on the nomadic tribes of the North American plains. I like the sense of space on the wide shot and the brightness. As for Dixie,  Dixie seems to be a very versatile character,  she practically fits in anywhere.

Image Attachments
dx_native_village_101_small.jpg
 Signature 

PUBLISHED ARTIST
First Bastion’s Environments here at Daz

Posted: 04 June 2012 03:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-06-29

Well Dixie, in real life she is a special agent hopping through the time and space tunnel searching for adventures cool smile
she was selected for this job because of her versatility, intelligence, toughness and good look cool smile and because she likes good Italian food, pizza and pasta, steak and beer LOL

Signature 

4 of 100