Digital Art Zone

Ghost Pirate
Posted: 05 March 2013 02:50 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  934
Joined  2006-06-12

Okay crew, a little help please.
I swear I remember a ghost pirate for M3 (I think) here in the Daz Marketplace.
I haven’t been able to find it.
I thought it was called Davy Jone’s or something to that effect.
I saw a Davy Jone’s in the marketplace, but that’s NOT it.
Does anyone else remember the Ghostly Pirate and can you show me in the marketplace?
Thanks

I hope I’m not going crazy

Signature 

There is a serious tendency toward capitalism among the well-to-do peasants.
Mao Tse-Tung

Posted: 05 March 2013 03:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3108
Joined  2007-06-22

Is the one you’re looking for
http://www.daz3d.com/davy-jones-locker

Posted: 05 March 2013 03:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1666
Joined  2012-02-07

Greetings,
There was a Davey Jones Ghost, by RawArt, apparently, see here:  Link removed by a Moderator (although I don’t recommend clicking anything from there).

It was SKU #1697, included in the ‘They’re Back Bundle’ (SKU 9192).

http://www.daz3d.com/davey-jones-ghost would be where it lived, but it’s vaulted.

— Morgan

Signature 

Want wishlist discount notifications, better wishlist sorting, or to see ALL current discounts? http://3dwishlist.com/demo

Look at my deviantArt Gallery, give me feedback and feel free to follow!

This Firefox GreaseMonkey/Chrome Extension tweaks the wishlist and the product pages, adding cool new features to both and cleaning up small UI issues.

Posted: 05 March 2013 03:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1666
Joined  2012-02-07

Greetings,
OMG, please tell me that wasn’t an illegal site…  My face is actually, physically hot and red right now with embarrassment.  It was one of the first links for the Google search I did, and had the text describing the item and an image which I thought would be helpful to the OP, and didn’t have the hallmarks of ‘badness’ that a lot of sites have.  (Except, you know, for being on a .ru domain, which is why I recommended against clicking anything.)

I’m so sorry.

— Morgan

Signature 

Want wishlist discount notifications, better wishlist sorting, or to see ALL current discounts? http://3dwishlist.com/demo

Look at my deviantArt Gallery, give me feedback and feel free to follow!

This Firefox GreaseMonkey/Chrome Extension tweaks the wishlist and the product pages, adding cool new features to both and cleaning up small UI issues.

Posted: 05 March 2013 04:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2132
Joined  2003-10-09

Yeah…Davy Jones got retired.
Some times the sets are so old that they just don’t hold up by todays standards.

Sorry

Rawn

Signature 

A step away from the ordinary
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/rawart/

Posted: 05 March 2013 04:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  986
Joined  2005-11-27
Cypherfox - 05 March 2013 03:42 PM

Greetings,
OMG, please tell me that wasn’t an illegal site…  My face is actually, physically hot and red right now with embarrassment.  It was one of the first links for the Google search I did, and had the text describing the item and an image which I thought would be helpful to the OP, and didn’t have the hallmarks of ‘badness’ that a lot of sites have.  (Except, you know, for being on a .ru domain, which is why I recommended against clicking anything.)

I’m so sorry.

— Morgan

Actually, if you see a site that you recommend one shouldn’t click the links, that is the number one sign of badness (and a very good reason why not to post the link).

Signature 

The Revolution is coming…

==========================================================

“The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and… ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles…”

- The 10th Doctor, Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens (Series 5, Episode 12)

Posted: 05 March 2013 05:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  986
Joined  2005-11-27
Cypherfox - 05 March 2013 03:42 PM

Greetings,

I’m so sorry.

— Morgan

Double post.

Signature 

The Revolution is coming…

==========================================================

“The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and… ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles…”

- The 10th Doctor, Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens (Series 5, Episode 12)