Digital Art Zone

How about non-expiring downloads on purchased items?
Posted: 09 June 2012 10:39 PM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2008-07-25

How about non-expiring downloads on purchased items? I just purchased an item and it failed to download 4 times. Said file could not be found, but the counter for the downloads still went down. Link is now expired. Sent a support ticket. Now waiting.

I’m getting tired of problems associated with this website. Certain forum topics cannot be found, now cannot download a file appropriately, lack of or difficulty find support, and the price of items and program additions.

I do like a lot of the products on this website. However I would judge that Renderosity.com is more superior and am having a look again at Poser my program.

Posted: 09 June 2012 10:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  533
Joined  2005-09-12
Hammerspace - 09 June 2012 10:39 PM

How about non-expiring downloads on purchased items? I just purchased an item and it failed to download 4 times. Said file could not be found, but the counter for the downloads still went down. Link is now expired. Sent a support ticket. Now waiting.

I’m getting tired of problems associated with this website. Certain forum topics cannot be found, now cannot download a file appropriately, lack of or difficulty find support, and the price of items and program additions.

I do like a lot of the products on this website. However I would judge that Renderosity.com is more superior and am having a look again at Poser my program.

You can do a reset on the downloads from the order history. And the LAST thing I need to go with my 79-page order history is a 79-page available download list. gulp

Signature 

The only constant is change—and it’s a variable.

Posted: 10 June 2012 06:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2008-02-08

I would much more appreciate a searchable order history with more sort options by date, name, type etc.

Posted: 10 June 2012 01:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2008-07-25

I’ve downloaded the Rievel hair style. ZIP file. When I decompress there is an error code. I figure it is a download problem, but it is not.

Posted: 10 June 2012 01:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8513
Joined  2007-11-06
Hammerspace - 10 June 2012 01:14 PM

I’ve downloaded the Rievel hair style. ZIP file. When I decompress there is an error code. I figure it is a download problem, but it is not.

Try the fix here:
http://ovbi.org/gallery/v/krsears/utilities/FixDaz.zip.html

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ

Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips starting July 2013
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Plugin Version Numbers for DS 4.5
Updated Genesis Products