Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
Serpent Goddess V4 Missing Texture AND other Product Issues
Posted: 05 March 2013 10:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16722
Joined  2003-10-09

Some civility and common courtesy is required in this thread please.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        November Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 05 March 2013 10:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2010-11-27
chohole - 05 March 2013 10:41 AM

Some civility and common courtesy is required in this thread please.

I could not read any aggressions in here all seems to be in a totally normal way of communication
well hope that critique is not an issue else we cant get to the point . trying to get things Clear
And I think It might help for the future. We all can Learn smile

Posted: 05 March 2013 11:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  51
Joined  2003-10-09
Male-M3dia - 05 March 2013 10:21 AM
Hades 65 - 05 March 2013 10:14 AM

Also if I go to a store Buy my self a Game lets say 25 - 30 $ there is a whole lots of stuff Packed in it ( 3D graphics ) so if the creators there would think ooh well a missing texture here and there and some wrong path’s who cares .. what would happen ???
Allot of Poser creators refer on don’t use it for games or other 3 D products , assuming to have reached the Level of high end 3D Industries
but I would say there is a long way to go if simple things like path’s or missing Textures are still an Issue.
Also that the Price of a simple 3D Prop is on the Price Level of a whole Game ... costumers sure should expect a good quality and a working Product
for the Price that the store is asking.
if I download stuff from Free Creations at “sharecg” I usually have less issues then Products I buy !! but fact is actually it should be opposite.
And I am not upset just trying to make Creators aware of the Little Issues that could be Prevented in a matter of a little time.

But let’s look at this way: when there is an issue with a product you’ve bought at a store, do you go up to Customer Service and tell them the issue, or do you walk into the middle of the store and perform for anyone who will listen? And what usually happens when you do the latter?

This thread is unnecessary and unneeded, and comes off as very whiny,  when you could have very well PM’d the creator, did a support ticket or even civily asked if anyone else is having the issue. And the fact you have yet to thank Iggy for quickly responding to your issue and you continue to complain, really doesn’t look good on your part…. cause really the creator could have easily did the change and sent it to QA and let you wait for the update… and this is really what Customer Service about, cause she really didn’t have to do this for you.

All this does is reinforce that vendors don’t have to go above and beyond for a customer, if they’re going to get the same response regardless.

Wow.  “This thread is unnecessary and unneeded”  That’s a double negative and lacks intelligence.  If you’re a vendor you’ve got a lot to learn about customer service.  You really ought to refrain from making blanket judgments like this unless you’ve walked in someone else’s shoes.  How do you know that this person has already contacted vendors in the passed and either been ignored or told to fix it themselves?  Is this concerning you?  If not then why call this poster whiny?  Why has this bothered you?  Do you really need to add to the problem by imposing your opinion on a customer who is frustrated?  I never have understood the need for some people who rush to a vendors defense because they feel the need to “protect” them.  If you’re not going to add anything to resolve the problem then it’s better to just shut up, move on, mind your own business because problems don’t get fixed by keeping quiet, especially when a vendor has a poor attitude… and there are many of them.  Matter of fact they have an attitude much like yours and there is nothing that will keep me from buying a product faster than that attitude.  You do get it don’t you?  MONEY was exchange for a product and to “make the customer wait” longer than necessary after its been exchanged is BS.  A complaint can be filed with the cc company, which isn’t good for the merchant or the vendor, so the customer has a lot more power than they’re aware.  It’s probably better for everyone concerned to treat the customer with some respect.

The reason, imo, for making this issue public is in the hopes the all vendors will take heed.  There is an exchange of money for a product and if it isn’t being tested properly, it doesn’t matter what reason, then it’s incompetence.  Beta testers have or should have been doing this long enough to know better and if they don’t they should be informed so simple problems like this don’t happen.  Like I said, money is exchange.  The vendor wants the money, but SOME vendors don’t want to be bothered after the sale and I have experienced this attitude personally.  It’s pretty sad, so maybe more customers just need to stop spending money on digital content and start going outside for some fresh air.

Posted: 05 March 2013 11:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16722
Joined  2003-10-09

At this point I am closing this thread while a review is taken by the ForumTeam.

It may or may not be reopened once the in depth review by the entire Forum Team has taken place.

Edited to say that on review the Team has decided TO leave the thread locked, as the original query was dealt with very promptly by the PA in question, and an instant fix given.

Please remember in future that matters of this kind are best dealt with using the support system, via ZenDesk rather than by opening a thread in the forums.  Thankyou.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        November Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

2 of 2