Digital Art Zone

2 of 3
I need bikini advice
Posted: 10 June 2012 10:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16346
Joined  2003-10-09

I have had a play in the past, superimposing photo’s on CG images. I did one once of my Stepgrandaughter as a fairy, and her boyfriend said he wanted to be a fairy as well, but then he didn’t approve of the one I did.

Image Attachments
why_hallo!.jpg
 Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        October Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 10 June 2012 10:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7924
Joined  2009-07-13

I am not surprised, you left out his magic wand!

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 10 June 2012 10:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  506
Joined  2004-06-12
wendy♥catz - 10 June 2012 10:04 AM

yeah, sorry, probably pushing it with THAT one.
oh, well threw Len a few crumbs to keep him quiet for a while!

I am actually experimenting a bit with integrating real photos and CGimages but probably should stick to tamer stuff!

Too bad, Wendy, but good on you for having the guts to do that, I could never post myself naked on the DAZ forum!

Still, for once I was in the right place at the right time so I still have those crumbs you left me.  I feel honoured because other guys will visit the thread later and wonder what they missed.  I would like to thank you on behalf of me and my spore!

Posted: 10 June 2012 11:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

too many homemovies and photos of me out there flashing my tits I am afraid!
I am a bit of an exhibitionist.
all show no go though!
(total prickteaser)
I stuck the big 2000pix version on my Facebook page to scare and traumatize my friends!

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 10 June 2012 12:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  506
Joined  2004-06-12

I just checked and your Facebook is empty all but one photo!

Posted: 10 June 2012 01:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  921
Joined  2012-02-03

Nuts, looks like I missed the pic! Er, for purely artistic reasons, of course. smile

Posted: 10 June 2012 01:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-03
chohole - 10 June 2012 10:28 AM

I have had a play in the past, superimposing photo’s on CG images. I did one once of my Stepgrandaughter as a fairy, and her boyfriend said he wanted to be a fairy as well, but then he didn’t approve of the one I did.

He looks a bit like one of my friends. Except for the wings, of course.

Posted: 10 June 2012 01:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Oh you have male friends that wear pink fairy dresses ?

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        October Freebie Challenge

Posted: 10 June 2012 01:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  202
Joined  2006-04-15
chohole - 10 June 2012 01:47 PM

Doesn’t everyone?

Signature 

“Why’s all the rum gone?”  *looks at the last render*  “Oh. That’s why the rum’s gone…”
DAZ Studio 3.1.2.32 | Windows 7 Pro SP1 x32 | ATI Radeon HD 4200
Say YES to David 5!

Posted: 10 June 2012 02:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-03
chohole - 10 June 2012 01:47 PM

Well…I have seen him in drag, but no dresses like that. I was really referring to the face and wrist (yes, he really is that…flamboyant). Actually he’s not as good-looking as the guy in your render; he actually looks better as a woman than as a man. I have some interesting friends.

Posted: 10 June 2012 02:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Yes I have some pretty interesting ones as well.  Theres one gay couple who no one would guess were gay. One of them used to flirt regularly with me, even when talking to his partner on the phone, he would tell him he was being driven around by an attractive lady. But there are others of my aquaintance who are as camp as camp goes. ANd then there is the guy who is a top nothc hairdresser, who does the camp bit really well, but is as straight as straight in real life, just the ladies seem to prefer a camp hairdresser.

And one Pub I worked in for a while had a regular drag night, that was fun, as some of the guys were really convincing and a friend of ours was flirting like mad with one, and really thought he had made a hit with a an attractive lady. He was one of those guys who thinks he is gods gift to women, so we were in hysterics at him.

Signature 

Posted: 10 June 2012 02:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-03
chohole - 10 June 2012 02:16 PM

Yes I have some pretty interesting ones as well.  Theres one gay couple who no one would guess were gay. One of them used to flirt regularly with me, even when talking to his partner on the phone, he would tell him he was being driven around by an attractive lady. But there are others of my aquaintance who are as camp as camp goes. ANd then there is the guy who is a top nothc hairdresser, who does the camp bit really well, but is as straight as straight in real life, just the ladies seem to prefer a camp hairdresser.

And one Pub I worked in for a while had a regular drag night, that was fun, as some of the guys were really convincing and a friend of ours was flirting like mad with one, and really thought he had made a hit with a an attractive lady. He was one of those guys who thinks he is gods gift to women, so we were in hysterics at him.

I wish I could have been there to see that. It would have been hard not to laugh, though.

Posted: 11 June 2012 02:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4841
Joined  2004-07-01

I love green - do you

Image Attachments
I_love_green.jpg

Posted: 11 June 2012 02:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2098
Joined  2003-10-09

ewwwwww that pic is just ewwwww

the one wendy posted

Posted: 11 June 2012 03:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

the one of me that got removed?
you saw that?

Signature 

my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

2 of 3