Digital Art Zone

7 of 22
MARCH MADNESS UPDATES!
Posted: 02 March 2013 10:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 91 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  274
Joined  2003-10-09

Nope..the 50% is not working for me either..I have 4 items of the MM products in my cart and the 50% discount is not there :(

Posted: 02 March 2013 11:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 92 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  299
Joined  2008-10-01

Sadly since the Daz folk deserve a weekend off like everyone else, I doubt anything will be fixed until next week, so we’re just going to have to wait and see what happens. No doubt the products will roll over at 00:00 and we’ll find out if the 50% works on those tomorrow. Not holding my breath though smile

Posted: 02 March 2013 12:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 93 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8426
Joined  2007-11-06

I’ve alerted Kevin to the problems with Jack’s bundle and the RawArt store not getting the 50% discount for 2 or more items.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ

Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips starting July 2013
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Plugin Version Numbers for DS 4.5
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 02 March 2013 12:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 94 ]
RankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

2 items I have in my cart are RawArt and the other ones are 1 from IgnisSerpentus and 1 from CDI…50% is not showing up in my cart.

Posted: 02 March 2013 12:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 95 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  997
Joined  2012-01-29

I think none of the items from stores that should be on sale today show the 50% discount. It is not just RawArt, it is all of them.

Posted: 02 March 2013 12:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 96 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  671
Joined  2008-04-30

I am having the same problem.  I have a IgnisSerpentus product and a Valandar product in my cart and its not showing 50% off either.

-MJ

Posted: 02 March 2013 01:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 97 ]
RankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
Proxima Shining - 02 March 2013 12:58 PM

I think none of the items from stores that should be on sale today show the 50% discount. It is not just RawArt, it is all of them.

Agreed ..I dont think the 50% is working for any of them

Posted: 02 March 2013 01:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 98 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  192
Joined  2007-03-10

And once again, weekend snafus. But I want the product so I’ll take a chance on a refund/credit.

Posted: 02 March 2013 01:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 99 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  997
Joined  2012-01-29

I will try it with a refund ticket as well, since I do not have time to wait until (if at all) it gets fixed today.

Posted: 02 March 2013 01:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 100 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  168
Joined  2012-01-01
RCDeschene - 01 March 2013 02:10 PM

Okay, here’s a screen of my Cart. How does it look?

I’m asking because I bought the Aiko 5 Pro Bundle on launch day and looking at that discount doesn’t really look of feel like a 50% deal…

Looking at that it seems you are getting the 30% PC discount then 50% that plus an additional 10% for the purchase of A5.
This id from the base prices.

Posted: 02 March 2013 02:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 101 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10778
Joined  2007-11-06

...change is not always good.  “March Sadness” has turned into a “BOGO-like” affair.  Used to be every featured store or item was a flat 50% off. Now you need at least two items to get the half price discount (which apparently is not working no doubt due to another Magento “glitch”).

Being one who is on a tight budget (especially after a month that is two workdays short) I have to be selective about what I purchase and sometimes can/will only select one item from a daily featured store here and there (I really have to want it) .  It used to be a different single store was priced at 50% each day (and what happened to Stonemason this year, his store usually kicks this thing off?) which was so nice and simple. 

Now several stores are featured, but at only a 30% discount (unless again, one purchases additional items)

...and to reinforce the “BOGO” feel, if one had purchased one of the two items listed in the newsletter (AIko5 or Gerabalid’s Hair plugin) before the sale, they receive and additional 10% (and no extra savings for PC members like in the past, thankfully I only paid 29$ for my renewal this year).

Really miss the vouchers this year too.

Placed a lot stuff on my wishlist over the last several months just in preparation for this sale. Will probably just stay there until I can afford them should my financial straits ever improve.

Once again, changes make shopping here a less enjoyable experience.

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 02 March 2013 03:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 102 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1675
Joined  2012-02-07

Greetings,
Last year was a BOGO affair also; only you had to buy today’s item to get the additional discount on tomorrow’s.  It’s actually _better_ this way.  Not to mention that the extra 10% discount stacks on top of PA items, which is beyond what they’ve done in the past.

When things are working right, DO items are 68.5% off and PA items are 55% which is a steep discount, only really beaten by the occasional FastGrab showing at 70% off.

That said, complaining about not having enough money for March Madness is part of the tradition, and I’m certainly in the same boat! smile

— Morgan

Signature 

Want wishlist discount notifications, better wishlist sorting, or to see ALL current discounts? http://3dwishlist.com/demo

Look at my deviantArt Gallery, give me feedback and feel free to follow!

This Firefox GreaseMonkey/Chrome Extension tweaks the wishlist and the product pages, adding cool new features to both and cleaning up small UI issues.

Posted: 02 March 2013 04:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 103 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1808
Joined  2005-06-08
Kyoto Kid - 02 March 2013 02:10 PM

. . . you need at least two items to get the half price discount (which apparently is not working no doubt due to another Magento “glitch”) . . .

Nasty glitches aside, if one of two of today’s March Madness items needed to qualify for the 50% discount is the Platea Bundle, what’s the other one?  Of the four new MM items today, all three of the rest are in the bundleshut eye  Or is there one I’m not seeing?

Signature 

~

Hat-wearing member of the Bald Wizards Club

Eyebrow-Free Face Textures — A List

Posted: 02 March 2013 04:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 104 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  55
Joined  2011-09-21

Caput Caseum is one of today’s MM items is it not?

Posted: 02 March 2013 04:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 105 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1675
Joined  2012-02-07

Greetings,

KickAir 8P - 02 March 2013 04:03 PM
Kyoto Kid - 02 March 2013 02:10 PM

. . . you need at least two items to get the half price discount (which apparently is not working no doubt due to another Magento “glitch”) . . .

Nasty glitches aside, if one of two of today’s March Madness items needed to qualify for the 50% discount is the Platea Bundle, what’s the other one?  Of the four new MM items today, all three of the rest are in the bundleshut eye  Or is there one I’m not seeing?

Anything that has ‘March Madness Pricing Applies’.  So you could grad the Platea Bundle and…Toy Pony from RawArt (once RawArt’s store is fixed), for example.  Or you could get Toy Pony and Mattymanx’s True Love, and get the discount.  I mention that because it’s precisely what I’m currently waiting on…very much want those two things.  The Platea Bundle is awesome, wishlisted, and I’ll never see it at this price again, but I will see it at a price that I can afford when I have more money in the bank.

[Edit: Just to be clear, the Platea Bundle is one of the items having trouble with MM pricing right now, just like RawArt’s store, and some others.]

— Morgan

Signature 

Want wishlist discount notifications, better wishlist sorting, or to see ALL current discounts? http://3dwishlist.com/demo

Look at my deviantArt Gallery, give me feedback and feel free to follow!

This Firefox GreaseMonkey/Chrome Extension tweaks the wishlist and the product pages, adding cool new features to both and cleaning up small UI issues.

7 of 22